Marvin Austin

RyanC883

This guy was a (high) first rounder before the suspension. He could be a good pickup for the Bills in the later rounds (2 perhaps). He was a beast a UNC. Thoughts? We get two solid D lineman, one with pick #3, one with Austin in the Second? Or a pass rushing LB in the first, and Austin in the Second.

This guy was a (high) first rounder before the suspension. He could be a good pickup for the Bills in the later rounds (2 perhaps). He was a beast a UNC. Thoughts? We get two solid D lineman, one with pick #3, one with Austin in the Second? Or a pass rushing LB in the first, and Austin in the Second.

I definitely would not be against it. Heck, I'd take Dareus in the first, and Austin in the 2nd. Run defense problem: solved.

But, depending on how paea recovers from his knee surgery, i'd rather go with paea in the 2nd.

I definitely would not be against it. Heck, I'd take Dareus in the first, and Austin in the 2nd. Run defense problem: solved.

But, depending on how paea recovers from his knee surgery, i'd rather go with paea in the 2nd.

Problem solved? With 2 DL and no LBs? Lol

rome wasn't built in a day; and there is this thing called free agency...

There's this thing called Ralph Wilson too

I just can't imagine taking 4 DL (2nd 3rd last year, 1st 2nd this year) when we don't have ANY GOOD LBers

Guy.....can we please not get carried away with what it will take to fix our defense or at least make it respectable?

- First Marcus Stroud was a huge liability and I dont think he is back next year.......Carrington showed a lot of promise in year one especially a run stop guy

- Kyle Williams

- Torrel Troup is another guy who showed promise as the year went along.

- Our secondary was considered solid but not one year ago.....it didn't get bad overnight. Just resign our own guys here

- Moates showed promise. Poz is above average when the players in front of him are solid. We brought in a thumper free agent LB last year We need a couple more

Not EVERYONE was bad on the defense last year.......it just seemed that way at times.

Actually John I thought Carrington showed more flashes vs. the pass than vs. the run. The good news is, Carrington was probably more ready physically, but just needs to learn technique. Oh, and Kyle will NEVER move to DE people, so please stop that s**t. Once Troup or another big body are good enough to get significant snaps as the "plugger" role, we can just bombard the hell outta the middle of the offenses we face with different styles.....

If he can play, I wouldn't be against it. I don't think it ever hurts to create a dominant position group on either side of the ball and it would be much to the Bills benefit to have a solid rotation of defensive linemen that they could use throughout the course of a game.

There's this thing called Ralph Wilson too

I just can't imagine taking 4 DL (2nd 3rd last year, 1st 2nd this year) when we don't have ANY GOOD LBers

I know, but you look at our DL and we have 1 legit starter - KW. Stroud will be gone/sucks and spencer johnson isn't exactly tearing it up.

I admit it probably won't happen, but it's not that much of a stretch to say that we could draft 2 DL.

LDE: Alex Carrington/Paea

NT: Kyle Williams/Troup

RDE: Marcell Dareus/ spencer johnson

SLB: FA / Kelsay (cut maybin)

MLB: FA / Draft

WLB: resign Paul P

JLB: Moats/draft

Actually John I thought Carrington showed more flashes vs. the pass than vs. the run. The good news is, Carrington was probably more ready physically, but just needs to learn technique. Oh, and Kyle will NEVER move to DE people, so please stop that s**t. Once Troup or another big body are good enough to get significant snaps as the "plugger" role, we can just bombard the hell outta the middle of the offenses we face with different styles.....

Why will he never move to DE?

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

I know, but you look at our DL and we have 1 legit starter - KW. Stroud will be gone/sucks and spencer johnson isn't exactly tearing it up.

I admit it probably won't happen, but it's not that much of a stretch to say that we could draft 2 DL.

LDE: Alex Carrington/Paea

NT: Kyle Williams/Troup

RDE: Marcell Dareus/ spencer johnson

SLB: FA / Kelsay (cut maybin)

MLB: FA / Draft

WLB: resign Paul P

JLB: Moats/draft

That's just stupid. Wake up