Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Go In The Water

/dev/null

yikes---i remember as a young guy swimming waaaaaaaay out there from the south FL beaches.I'd go out so far I'd hit sand bars.

Occasionally I'd feel something bump against my leg.Aaah the naivete/feeling of immortality we have

in our teens and twenties.

One hundred yards off the beach! :o:unsure::blink::death:

not tens or hundreds. THOUSANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one of those suckaz WILL eat you for sure.

yikes---i remember as a young guy swimming waaaaaaaay out there from the south FL beaches.I'd go out so far I'd hit sand bars.

Occasionally I'd feel something bump against my leg.Aaah the naivete/feeling of immortality we have

in our teens and twenties.

maybe you were swimming the wrong way.

like towards the parking lot.

Uh, when exactly did they move Palm Beach to the Gulf coast?

:doh:

You didn't hear about how the whole Gulf was going to get destroyed? How Florida has more coastline then anyone and needed millions to save their lives!?

You didn't hear about how the whole Gulf was going to get destroyed? How Florida has more coastline then anyone and needed millions to save their lives!?

Actually no, since the day after the well was finally capped the media acted like the whole thing never happened.

But aside from that, I'm still having trouble understanding what an oil spill in the Gulf has to do with sharks in the Atlantic.

Actually no, since the day after the well was finally capped the media acted like the whole thing never happened.

But aside from that, I'm still having trouble understanding what an oil spill in the Gulf has to do with sharks in the Atlantic.

The tides were supposed to bring all of the oil out in to the Atlantic, according to some of the "experts" on tv.

I was no being serious, I have been mocking the oil spill the entire time? You realize that right?

The tides were supposed to bring all of the oil out in to the Atlantic, according to some of the "experts" on tv.

I was no being serious, I have been mocking the oil spill the entire time? You realize that right?

I hope your mocking the media coverage of it and not the spill. The spill was prolly one of the more !@#$ed up things thats happened in the past few years and it sure as hell pissed me off

I hope your mocking the media coverage of it and not the spill. The spill was prolly one of the more !@#$ed up things thats happened in the past few years and it sure as hell pissed me off

Yes, sorry for the confusion.