I'm not just a Bills's fan, I'm a follower.

Tipster19

I've been a fan for over 37 years now. Do you think that this might be the year that this franchise returns to some level of prominence? I'm starting to get concern that I might not ever get to see the Bills win a Super Bowl. For the most part I have been a slavish acquiescence of this organization but now I'm starting to get impatient because of the time factor.

I've been a fan for over 37 years now. Do you think that this might be the year that this franchise returns to some level of prominence? I'm starting to get concern that I might not ever get to see the Bills win a Super Bowl. For the most part I have been a slavish acquiescence of this organization but now I'm starting to get impatient because of the time factor.

What took you so long?

Despite your eloquence, no.

Not this year.

Better? They seem to be heading that way. But they have a lot of holes to fill and past history has provided more square pegs in round holes than round in round.

Prominence? No. New England and the Jets are going to be at the top of the AFC East.

Maybe a wild card, but not unless they fix the putrid run defense first, and get some semblance of pressure on opposing QB's, second.