The Senior Bowl and the Bills Coaching Staff

dutchboy25

How much of an advantage is it to coach in the Senior bowl? and how did we get picked for it? Im not sure on stats of past coaching teams and how their drafts went but, I feel its an great advantage to at least get some late round gems. We need football players and alot of them. So lets hope this is a move in the right direction.

How much of an advantage is it to coach in the Senior bowl? and how did we get picked for it? Im not sure on stats of past coaching teams and how their drafts went but, I feel its an great advantage to at least get some late round gems. We need football players and alot of them. So lets hope this is a move in the right direction.

I think its a big adavantage and something that Gailey enjoys too. I dont know the article and dont have time to look for it right now but ive seen stats saying that a team picked 4 guys they coached at the senior bowl and other teams that didnt pick anyone....i think it just depends on the guys you get and if you think they will help you.

But we get a first look at how people study and their passion for the game so for that it is an advantage

As Earlier stated the two worst teams get to coach the senior bowl, so the NFL thinks it's a big advantage.