Can we take up a collection?

I would be in for taking up a collection to pay the Rogers group back a pro-rated amount of money for the remaining games scheduled to be played in the Rogers center. It has been suck a black eye to the team, and embarrassment to the city, and completely put the franchise at a disadvantage. These are clearly not home games, and the team has to play each season with a handicap. I can't possibly see what this fiasco has accomplished.

Given the state of the team over the past decade, I would say old Ralphie-poo has not had much to complain about regarding selling seats to WNY. In fact(I don't have the stats) I'd be willing to bet our attendance numbers are one of the highest in the league(not that percentage filled stat, we have a very large stadium). I seems a little pointless to try and engage Canadian businesses for advertising exposure if that was the reason, since these companies don't do business(on the whole) in the US.

This has been a giant middle finger right in the face to all the die-hard Bills fans, and I'd love to see it go away, so lets take up a collection so we can get our home games back.