Got a nice letter from Ralph the other day

"Sorry we keep sucking, we won't charge you any more for tickets next year"

Basically lowest ticket prices in the league, they're not going to raise the prices. You get what you pay for....Got it!

Edited by ricojes

Is the Toronto series over?

No, it has two more years. There is only one game at Rogers Centre next year instead of the two that were there in 2010. Hence we are going to pay for 9 games instead of 8. The Bills did that the last time we came off a 2-Toronto game season. They raise prices when there will only be 8 games so it doesn't seem like tickets went up much. Then they keep prices the same the following season but charge you for 9 games.

My Rockpile seats are $40 but because I renewed early last year I only paid $35. So my 8-game 2010 seasons were $280. This year even though there is no official price increase I will be paying $360, a 29% jump. I already renewed so I expect any games not played will be credited to my account for 2012.

PTR

No, it has two more years. There is only one game at Rogers Centre next year instead of the two that were there in 2010. Hence we are going to pay for 9 games instead of 8. The Bills did that the last time we came off a 2-Toronto game season. They raise prices when there will only be 8 games so it doesn't seem like tickets went up much. Then they keep prices the same the following season but charge you for 9 games.

My Rockpile seats are $40 but because I renewed early last year I only paid $35. So my 8-game 2010 seasons were $280. This year even though there is no official price increase I will be paying $360, a 29% jump. I already renewed so I expect any games not played will be credited to my account for 2012.

PTR

Invoices are out. Neither rain, nor snow nor CBA will stop the collection of s. The net increase in my lowers from last year was 12.5%. As PTR stated it's based on the 9 game home schedule. If the 18 game season goes into play I'm sure that all bets are off. Payment plan is down from 4 to 6 with the first two due by 4/5 then a hold until a new CBA has been signed.

Invoice page has a link to a pdf that explains the refund policy (no refund for the premium shakedown fee, they just extend the agreement by a year). Link to PDF

EDIT: If you go to the online invoice page it's still set up for 6 payments "6 Month Plan, 16.67% will be charged now; 16.67% March 31 through June 30 and then 16.65% July 29, 2011." Just talked to ticket office and you can do EITHER but 4 payment plan is 4 invoices paid manually and like last year the 6 payment plan is automatically taken out on the last business day of the month starting 2/28. Per the online text the first payment is grabbed when you sign up but per the ticket office it's not taken until 2/28.

Edited by DieHardFan

"Sorry we keep sucking, we won't charge you any more for tickets next year"

Frankly, I am sick of that philosophy, and I'm glad I gave up my season tickets, that first my Dad owned, and then I had purchased on my own, continuously, from 1968 to 1996!

I would respect Wilson more if he wrote something along the lines of;

"Do to the rising costs of doing business in the NFL, and the size of our market, we must raise our operation to higher levels. To reach our one and only goal of winning a SB Championship and remaining a SB contender after that for the foreseeable future, we are forced to raise our ticket prices up to the average prices in the NFL. In addition, we are also raising our luxury and premium seat pricing to be closer to the average pricing around the NFL, although they are still way below that figure. In exchange for that, we have cancelled our agreement with the Rogers Group and no longer will play our home games anywhere other then Orchard Park until the day we build a new stadium within Erie County.....and oh by the way, I have changed my mind and am now in the process of selling the Bills to a LOCAL GROUP ONLY, and one of my stipulations is that upon taking over, they must sign a new lease 30 year lease with Erie County."

Love,

Ralph

Hey, we can always dream, right??

Frankly, I am sick of that philosophy, and I'm glad I gave up my season tickets, that first my Dad owned, and then I had purchased on my own, continuously, from 1968 to 1996!

I would respect Wilson more if he wrote something along the lines of;

"Do to the rising costs of doing business in the NFL, and the size of our market, we must raise our operation to higher levels. To reach our one and only goal of winning a SB Championship and remaining a SB contender after that for the foreseeable future, we are forced to raise our ticket prices up to the average prices in the NFL. In addition, we are also raising our luxury and premium seat pricing to be closer to the average pricing around the NFL, although they are still way below that figure. In exchange for that, we have cancelled our agreement with the Rogers Group and no longer will play our home games anywhere other then Orchard Park until the day we build a new stadium within Erie County.....and oh by the way, I have changed my mind and am now in the process of selling the Bills to a LOCAL GROUP ONLY, and one of my stipulations is that upon taking over, they must sign a new lease 30 year lease with Erie County."

Love,

Ralph

Hey, we can always dream, right??

:thumbsup: +1

18 Clubs so far are not raising their ticket prices - in fact two are reducing them.

For some teams, the sting of empty seats from the past season may be affecting the decision.

The Buccaneers had all eight of their games blacked out because they failed to sell out
, while the Chargers (three blackouts) and Cincinnati Bengals
(four) had similar problems.

Yeah, it's Ralph's fault.

18 Clubs so far are not raising their ticket prices - in fact two are reducing them.

For some teams, the sting of empty seats from the past season may be affecting the decision.

The Buccaneers had all eight of their games blacked out because they failed to sell out
, while the Chargers (three blackouts) and Cincinnati Bengals
(four) had similar problems.

Yeah, it's Ralph's fault.

How many games were blacked out in Buffalo?