You don't need to make wings anymore...

Just Jack

Speaking of potato chips, Lays has a new kettle brand out and they are pretty tasty. I've always felt that Lays had the best flavor of the mass market chips, and these keep that standard alive, IMO.

Those ruffles look pretty good :)

just buy the new Ruffles flavor.

(I checked, closest place to me that sells them is Wegmans in Ithaca.)

Ever try the Scheider's buffalo wing flavored pretzels? They are pretty damn good...at one time, they were my second favorite chicken wing in Austin. I realize that is likely saying more about the quality of chicken wings in Austin, than it is these pretzels, but, I swear, they are damn good!

Ever try the Scheider's buffalo wing flavored pretzels? They are pretty damn good...at one time, they were my second favorite chicken wing in Austin. I realize that is likely saying more about the quality of chicken wings in Austin, than it is these pretzels, but, I swear, they are damn good!

:lol:

So, on that site they had a review of Pizza Hut Wings. This quote taken directly from there

Also they didn't offer us any Ranch sauce! How can I eat Buffalo Wings with no Ranch sauce?! Celery and carrots sticks would be nice as well.

Kinda like saying my crab cake did not have enough filler eh?

Speaking of potato chips, Lays has a new kettle brand out and they are pretty tasty. I've always felt that Lays had the best flavor of the mass market chips, and these keep that standard alive, IMO.

I respectfully disagree there ajzepp. Lays are greasy and too salty. UTZ is far better in the flavor department than Lays. Herrs are pretty good too.

So, on that site they had a review of Pizza Hut Wings. This quote taken directly from there

Also they didn't offer us any Ranch sauce! How can I eat Buffalo Wings with no Ranch sauce?! Celery and carrots sticks would be nice as well.

Kinda like saying my crab cake did not have enough filler eh?

Blasphemy! It is a sin to eat wings with ranch. Heck, I don't even want bleu cheese on my wings...its for the celery!!!

Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are the way to go!