Life imitating comedy

Cugalabanza

I was just made aware that Jessica Simpson has her own perfume and it's called "Fancy Nights."

:lol:

It made me laugh out loud. I think if you asked me to come up with a joke name for a perfume for that walking cultural sinkhole, I'd probably think for a second and say...Fancy Nights.

Perfect. Just perfect.

I was just made aware that Jessica Simpson has her own perfume and it's called "Fancy Nights."

It made me laugh out loud. I think if you asked me to come up with a joke name for a perfume for that walking cultural sinkhole, I'd probably think for a second and say...Fancy Nights.

Perfect. Just perfect.

Sounds like a game, one poster throws out a celebrity name, and the next poster names the perfume.

I'll start

Betty White

Sounds like a game, one poster throws out a celebrity name, and the next poster names the perfume.

Sounds fun!

I'll start

Betty White

Craftmatic Desires

I wanted to say Lindsay Lohan, but I already thought of a really good one for her: "Batschitt Beautiful"

Next: Suzie Kolber

I would love to spend a night with Jessica Simpson...fancy or not..... :blush:

Perfect. Just perfect.

I'll start

Betty White

cherry muffin crust

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/10/betty-white-snl-muffin-vi_n_570195.html

Edited by The Poojer