I hope Moulds is happy now.

PIZ

Or it could be that the Browns were taking a risk by not having him double covered for a lot of the game, creating a potential mismatch that normally Moulds would take advantage of......

158226[/snapback]

I hope you're right, but the Bills were down by 7 for awhile, until they focused on Evans and McGahee.

one of those drops is on Moulds. All the others are on Drew's horrid throws. Look at the tape. Wrong side, wrong shoulder, too low, way off, etc.

158256[/snapback]

And yet they still hit him in the hands. In football, if the ball hits you, you're supposed to catch it, especially if you're a marque player.

Everyone bashed Bledsoe the past year or two, saying "He needs pro-bowl OL, pro-bowl TE, pro-bowl RB, pro-bowl WR to succeed." Well, are you saying that Moulds is only good if the ball is thrown perfectly? I don't think so.

Moulds had (another) bad game.

CW

And yet they still hit him in the hands.  In football, if the ball hits you, you're supposed to catch it, especially if you're a marque player.

Everyone bashed Bledsoe the past year or two, saying "He needs pro-bowl OL, pro-bowl TE, pro-bowl RB, pro-bowl WR to succeed."  Well, are you saying that Moulds is only good if the ball is thrown perfectly?  I don't think so.

CW

158281[/snapback]

Actually both Drew and Eric were off never seemed like they were in sync in any way. Good to see Evans stepping up and Josh even made a great catch!

And yet they still hit him in the hands.  In football, if the ball hits you, you're supposed to catch it, especially if you're a marque player.

Everyone bashed Bledsoe the past year or two, saying "He needs pro-bowl OL, pro-bowl TE, pro-bowl RB, pro-bowl WR to succeed."  Well, are you saying that Moulds is only good if the ball is thrown perfectly?  I don't think so.

CW

158281[/snapback]

Yep. When you pay a WR $5 million a year, you expect him to make the tough catch. A lot of the incomplete passes thrown his way yesterday were not great passes, but they hit him in the hands and were catchable. Those are plays you expect a player of his caliber to make, but far too often, he doesn't.

CW

158281[/snapback]

I would tend to believe both contributed to the bad performance between the two. Moulds seems to be having a bit more difficulty getting separation these days, he gets his hands on a number of throws, but doesn't bring them in. Drew, as noted, made a number of poor throws as well, but to give them both a break, there was some weather factors as well. All in all, we need a better perofrmance from Moulds and Drew this week. Moulds has had some great games against the Bengals and we sure could use another this week. Yet, here's to hoping they expand on Lee Evans this week even more. Moulds ego aside, Evans is ready for a monster game.