Steeler Tight Ends

Lofton80

I was very impressed with the Steeler Tight ends yesterday and their efforts in the run game. I thought Heath Miller was tremendous and showed great strength standing up Calvin Pace on the goal line for a Steeler score.

Miller and Speath were blocking the second level all afternoon and led to some good runs. My favorite play of the day was watching Miller knock David Harris back into the endzone on another score. I hope Buddy and Chan realize the importance the position plays in the run game and have plans to add a real one to the Bills roster.

I was very impressed with the Steeler Tight ends yesterday and their efforts in the run game. I thought Heath Miller was tremendous and showed great strength standing up Calvin Pace on the goal line for a Steeler score.

Miller and Speath were blocking the second level all afternoon and led to some good runs. My favorite play of the day was watching Miller knock David Harris back into the endzone on another score. I hope Buddy and Chan realize the importance the position plays in the run game and have plans to add a real one to the Bills roster.

what'is a tight end? :blink: