I don't like the new conference trophies

Just Jack

I wonder who's bright idea it was to change the Lamar Hunt & Halas trophy's it looks like they are made out of recycled polished aluminum !!

IS NOTHING SACRED ANY MORE ??? After the talking heads get done , the NFL will be as lame as every other sport !! Free agency was first , then huge paychecks , now 18 games - what's next ??? And they thought Ralph and Cinci's owners were the lame ones last CBA vote !!

Keep up the great work commish !!!!

I wonder who's bright idea it was to change the Lamar Hunt & Halas trophy's it looks like they are made out of recycled polished aluminum !!

IS NOTHING SACRED ANY MORE ??? After the talking heads get done , the NFL will be as lame as every other sport !! Free agency was first , then huge paychecks , now 18 games - what's next ??? And they thought Ralph and Cinci's owners were the lame ones last CBA vote !!

Keep up the great work commish !!!!

You got all of this out of a trophy being re-designed?

You got all of this out of a trophy being re-designed?

NO, but the trophy redesign is a good illustration of Godell's desire to change EVERYTHING about the NFL. How its played, when its played, where its played, on and on. The guy is hell bent on tinkering with every aspect of the game.

NO, but the trophy redesign is a good illustration of Godell's desire to change EVERYTHING about the NFL. How its played, when its played, where its played, on and on. The guy is hell bent on tinkering with every aspect of the game.

They could have a rusty Natty Ice can as a trophy for all I care as long as the Bills hoist it in the near future.

Roger Goodell is systematically trying to ruin the NFL with his "Everything Must Change" ego-driven policy. They're just dumb trophies that look terrible, but it is incomprehensible to me why he'd be allowed to trainwreck the greatest sports league in history.

dude, it's an old ass trophy that needed to be modernized.

Look pretty basic and cheap compared to the old ones.

You don't like it?

Evidently, Ralph and the rest of the Bills team don't like it either. They're on orders not to even think about challenging for as much as a sniff of it.

dude, it's an old ass trophy that needed to be modernized.

That's at the center of it all , all change is not good some yes but not all & the way it's going it will be like everything else now days turned into a pile of crap .

I suppose you think the Lombardi trophy needs changed too , oh & while were at it let's change the Stanley cup & turn it into a real coffee cup the other has been around way to long and it's historical significance has way out lived it's self & let's wipe out all the history of the Halocaust while were at it no one needs to know about that crap either !!

That's all part of the greatness that is the NFL !! Without it's tradition it ain't :censored: !! With out the ice bowl , with out the AFL - NFL merger ,with out the Green Bays Lambough field or Soldier field - it's just not the NFL & those trophies were a part of the lore of the NFL !!!

It's all part of what makes the NFL the NFL so let's keep it great !!

IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT !!!!

SO COME ON MAN !!!! JUST COME ON !! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Edited by T master