NOW THIS......

RkFast

Well then there were those bombs to Lofton and Tasker - just things of beauty.

Please. He led Loften right to the sideline instead of the endzone and Tasker had to stop and jump for the ball. Kelly can't hit anyone in stride. We should have drafted Ken O'Brien instead.

Boy, they made scoring look easy, didn't they?

The thing that struck me was that norwood missed the 45 yd field goal...wide right. man foreshadowing. I had forgot all abot that, till that clip. God if he would have just hit that one in the SB! That was when i realized wanting something bad, doesnt mean you are gonna get it! Still love the Bills and always will. heres to hoping the Bills are turning the corner and headed back to the glory days!

Does anyone remember the national sports newspaper called The National? Norman Chad wrote a column that week saying the Raiders and Jay Schroeder were going to destroy the Bills in the AFCC. Norman now does poker play-by-play.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Does anyone remember the national sports newspaper called The National?

Very well. I still have the first issue of the New York version with Pat Ewing on the cover (remember they printed different versions in various parts of the country). It may not have been a practical business model but it was a great sports paper.

Norman Chad wrote a column that week saying the Raiders and Jay Schroeder were going to destroy the Bills in the AFCC. Norman now does poker play-by-play.

PTR

LOL. But I always did like Norman Chad -- he does commentary on the WS of Poker now.