NYS Government

"New York State putting its unwanted junk up for sale on eBay"

So what exactly is "unwanted junk"? Can I buy Al Sharpton? Or Oneonta?

All of north country, minus the ski resorts. That place is like the hills in the rural American south, only colder, and with less teeth.

All of north country, minus the ski resorts. That place is like the hills in the rural American south, only colder, and with less teeth.

Yeah, the Adirondacks, 1000 Islands, Lake Ontario, St. Lawrence, Finger Lakes, etc. are all useless.

Great post. :rolleyes:

Yeah, the Adirondacks, 1000 Islands, Lake Ontario, St. Lawrence, Finger Lakes, etc. are all useless.

I'm talking the 6 northernmost counties in NYS. Clearly, you aren't talking about the same thing.

How many islands does one state need? The federal government should force NYS to give half of them to the island-less states like Nebraska. It's only fair.

How many islands does one state need? The federal government should force NYS to give half of them to the island-less states like Nebraska. It's only fair.

Only if we can also throw in a deal to trade SU for the Huskers. :devil:

I'm talking the 6 northernmost counties in NYS. Clearly, you aren't talking about the same thing.

You obviously need a geography lesson, as aside from the finger lakes, everything I mentioned is in one of the six northernmost counties.

Nice try though.

You obviously need a geography lesson, as aside from the finger lakes, everything I mentioned is in one of the six northernmost counties.

Nice try though.

Plenty of Ontario shoreline not up there and plenty of Adirondack peaks not in the north country, I even said leave the ski resorts! :P

And St. Lawrence? The river, or the college? We'd still have use of the river, methinks.

Plenty of Ontario shoreline not up there and plenty of Adirondack peaks not in the north country, I even said leave the ski resorts! :P

And St. Lawrence? The river, or the college? We'd still have use of the river, methinks.

Ah, but the nicer parts of Ontario with the best fishing are in Jefferson. Essex has Placid, Essex and Clinton have Champlain. The river (St. Lawrence) is entirely within St. Lawrence and Jefferson counties.

I'd rather we sawed off long Island or just let Jersey have it. :nana:

What is Texas' unwanted junk? Education and healthcare.

When the taxman comes to my door... I would rather have my house looking like a rummage sale.

True. Good point. Everybody needs an island!

Not if I have my way... No way Jose... Shut that door right down... The mussels and VHS (fish killing virus) are coming!!!

:P