I'm such a Wuss

I actually teared up when they introduced Special teams as a unit and the guys ran out of the helmet on the field. I knew it was going to be a great day at the Ralph.

After the game I got to see Jim Kelly and wish him a happy holiday and all he wanted me to do was harass a friend of his.( so I did) :o:D poor Dave I can be pretty brutal. Jim gave me a wink and a thumbs up and Dave was just as red as a beet. I think Jim will always be that party/college guy having fun and busting balls his whole life.

I think Jim will always be that party/college guy having fun and busting balls his whole life.

You can take the kid out of Western Pennsyltucky.

But you can't take the Western Pennsyltucky out of the kid. :o

I actually teared up when they introduced Special teams as a unit and the guys ran out of the helmet on the field.  I knew it was going to be a great day at the Ralph.

After the game I got to see Jim Kelly and wish him a happy holiday and all he wanted me to do was harass a friend of his.( so I did) :o  :D poor Dave I can be pretty brutal.  Jim gave me a wink and a thumbs up and Dave was just as red as a beet.  I think Jim will always be that party/college guy having fun and busting balls his whole life.

158053[/snapback]

I don't know who I envy more right now, #89 for having access to the game and Bills players, or Dave for going to the game with JK and having #89 hit on him.

I had on my Bills Santa hat and Jim said "Don't you think Dave would make a good Santa?"

Then I made remarks about his lap, his jolly smile his cheeks(both pr) which got the laughs Jim was looking for. Any fan has the same access I have. They are in public lots. You just have to be semi sober, polite and know where to go.

I actually teared up when they introduced Special teams as a unit and the guys ran out of the helmet on the field.  I knew it was going to be a great day at the Ralph.

158053[/snapback]

Hell, I get teared up just thinking about having something to play for in December. It's been way too long. It's incredible how much this team has grown since the end of September.

I had on my Bills Santa hat and Jim said "Don't you think Dave would make a good Santa?"

Then I made remarks about his lap, his jolly smile  his cheeks(both pr) which got the laughs Jim was looking for.  Any fan has the same access I have.  They are in public lots. You just have to be semi sober, polite and know where to go.

158161[/snapback]

.....and hang with Cindy. :devil: