Damn Nazi's

Yeah, and it was outstanding. They used mostly home movies. They started in the early 30s and ended in the late 40s and covered basically everything except war tactics. It was mostly about the societal aspects of the Nazis' rise and fall.

I watched all of it as well. It was brutally graphic but necessary in how it captured the lunacy of Hitler. The whole series should be mandatory watching for any high school. But I'm sure the PC crowd will call it too violent....

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched all of it as well. It was brutally graphic but necessary in how it captured the lunacy of Hitler. The whole series should be mandatory watching for any high school. But I'm sure the PC crowd will call it too violent....

They're still not as nuts as the Khmer Rouge.

Which is not by any stretch a defense of the Nazis...but holy hell, the Khmer Rouge were a !@#$ed up bunch. :ph34r:

So were the Cultural Revolutionaries that beatified Mao.

I just watched a documentary last night about North Korea on the Documentary channel. It featured interviews with about two dozen defectors, North Korean propaganda film clips. Man oh man is that guy a nutjob.

I just watched a documentary last night about North Korea on the Documentary channel. It featured interviews with about two dozen defectors, North Korean propaganda film clips. Man oh man is that guy a nutjob.

Yeah, they are priceless... Didn't they allow the BBC to a documentary in N. Korea? They took the reporter on a tour of the USS Pueblo, which is now a museum... They were showing him the bullet holes "where they fended off and defeated American capitalism." :lol: :lol:

And for all you wise guys out there... NO, I didn't get all warm and tingly. :P

Not to change the topic....but I spent Sat night watching four hours about the rise and fall of Hitler and the Nazis, on the History Channel....

I only watched about 30 minutes before I had to agree to more family-friendly programming, but what I saw was really good. I'll probably watch the rest tonight.