Fansedge.com

Richmond_Bills

I ordered my Dad a long sleeve navy blue Sabres T for Christmas (among other things) off of this website. I get my package and to my chagrin, they sent me the wrong shirt (it was short sleeve in an awful puke green color). So, I call the company, no issue - we'll send you a new one, along with a shipping label and you can send the wrong one back.

I get the second shirt. Same ugly puke green shirt. I call, get an extremely nice CS operator. We figure out that the SKU# on their website doesn't have the correct picture associated. We find the right product, she goes to the warehouse to pull it herself and she re-ships. She tells me to wait to be sure that I'm satisfied with the product and then to ship both of the incorrect ones back at the same time. She also took some off my bill, etc.

I get the correct shirt, all is well, Dad loves it, I send back the wrong shirts, problem solved. No.

I get an e-mail today saying that one of the shirts I returned was damaged (had a hole in it) and therefore they would be sending me back the t-shirt and not processing my refund (though I really didn't have a refund to process). So I call. I tell them my story. The guy says he has to investigate and call me back. He calls me back. "Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do...blah, blah, blah". Let me speak to a supervisor - same story.

So bottom line I tell them send me the shirt, I'll refuse delivery (because I didn't order that shirt) and if a charge appears on my credit card, I will dispute it. I'm so pizzzzzed right now I could punch a wall.

It's a god damn shirt. They should just refund you money and be done with it. It probably cost them $1.50

Agreed. We bite the bullet on stuff like this occasionally. More just for good customer relations. I mean if its obvious the customer is trying to get over or lie to us we won't work with them. And Chef, it is more than $1.50. Can't even buy a blank shirt for that. Especially now that there is some sort of cotton shortage going on, apparently.

Agreed. We bite the bullet on stuff like this occasionally. More just for good customer relations. I mean if its obvious the customer is trying to get over or lie to us we won't work with them. And Chef, it is more than $1.50. Can't even buy a blank shirt for that. Especially now that there is some sort of cotton shortage going on, apparently.

I honestly have a strong urge to take a dump, put it in a box with the shirt and send it back. That would be worth the $29...

I honestly have a strong urge to take a dump, put it in a box with the shirt and send it back. That would be worth the $29...

Seems kinda douchey. Think they would just refund you just to keep a customer. Fat chance of that now.

Sorry about your experience....being in the online retail world(sporting goods specifically) there are a lot of pain points when it comes to retail transactions both ways. I will take brick and mortar retail any day over this online stuff.....