After a week of blaming the right on mass murder...

…the left is now calling for more civil discourse and a toning down of the rhetoric.

BTW, isn't it ironic that in the recent tapes released of the killer's ramblings, the one coherent statement that could be heard was that he thought the two wars being fought were illegal?…and one of the guys shot by the killer made a death threat against a Tea Party member which wasn't even shown by the leftist ABC "news" which captured it? …and that Palin has recently received a tsunami of death threats since the tragedy yet continues to be tangentially linked to the murders by the liberal media jackals?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, isn't it ironic that in the recent tapes released of the killer's ramblings, the one coherent statement that could be heard was that he thought the two wars being fought were illegal?…and one of the guys shot by the killer made a death threat against a Tea Party member which wasn't even shown by the leftist ABC "news" which captured it? …and that Palin has recently received a tsunami of death threats since the tragedy yet continues to be tangentially linked to the murders by the liberal media jackals?

Like rain on my wedding day, it is.

…the left is now calling for more civil discourse and a toning down of the rhetoric.

Sarah Palin is the one who keeps linking herself to the story...

I find it funny that Palin, and you (I think) are now trying to say that this guy was "left leaning"...

Edited by Buftex

Sarah Palin is the one who keeps linking herself to the story...

I find it funny that Palin, and you (I think) are now trying to say that this guy was "left leaning"...

Because she had the nerve to defend herself from the jackals? Pathetic. How do you feel about the increase in death threats against her?

Please follow me here, it's ironic that after all of the blaming they did, the one coherent statement was a popular far left statement and stance. Unlike the left, I don't blame half the country on the actions of one crazy person.

Please follow me here, it's ironic that after all of the blaming they did, the one coherent statement was a popular far left statement and stance. Unlike the left, I don't blame half the country on the actions of one crazy person.

Now THAT'S irony. :lol:

Because she had the nerve to defend herself from the jackals? Pathetic. How do you feel about the increase in death threats against her?

She has been defending herself all week from the "jackals"... no respectable news source (granted their aren't many of those left) blamed Sarah Palin, personally for the the shootings. Her whole persona is built upon being "a fighter" at this point...for a conservative she plays the victim card as well as anyone...she just can't figure out why she can't say stupid things, and have people question them. I don't condone death threats against anyone (except the members of the band Pomplamoose), but to pretend that this is not a two-way war of words is disingenuous. So, the kid was crazy, but you (and Palin last night on Hannity) want to now say that he was "left leaning" because he mentioned "illegal wars". That is just as crazy as me saying, no, he was right wing, because he had a gun, or, that he also had some anti-immigrant nonsense amongst his diatribes.

She is an idiot, but the death threats are out of line. I don't consider the guy to be on either side- he is a complete nutjob.

She has been defending herself all week from the "jackals"... no respectable news source (granted their aren't many of those left) blamed Sarah Palin, personally for the the shootings. Her whole persona is built upon being "a fighter" at this point...for a conservative she plays the victim card as well as anyone...she just can't figure out why she can't say stupid things, and have people question them. I don't condone death threats against anyone (except the members of the band Pomplamoose), but to pretend that this is not a two-way war of words is disingenuous. So, the kid was crazy, but you (and Palin last night on Hannity) want to now say that he was "left leaning" because he mentioned "illegal wars". That is just as crazy as me saying, no, he was right wing, because he had a gun, or, that he also had some anti-immigrant nonsense amongst his diatribes.

Where did I say he was left leaning? I said it was IRONIC that after a week of blaming the right on the mass murders, the one coherent statement he made on the tapes was the mention of the two wars being illegal. How many time do I have to repeat this before you understand?

As for the respectable news source, you're right, I don't remember Fox News ever linking Palin with the murders, however the news sources that aren't respected like ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, NYT all did their best to use this tragedy to destroy her. Wow…for someone who's supposedly so "stupid", they have a very irrational obsession and fear of said "stupid" person. I understand them being against her, I just don't understand the frothing at the mouth anger part. If she were ever killed, I would totally expect to see dancing in the streets by liberals like some of the muslim population did around the world after 911 happened.

Where did I say he was left leaning? I said it was IRONIC that after a week of blaming the right on the mass murders, the one coherent statement he made on the tapes was the mention of the two wars being illegal. How many time do I have to repeat this before you understand?

What possible other point could you have had?

As for the respectable news source, you're right, I don't remember Fox News ever linking Palin with the murders, however the news sources that aren't respected like ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, NYT all did their best to use this tragedy to destroy her. Wow…for someone who's supposedly so "stupid", they have a very irrational obsession and fear of said "stupid" person. I understand them being against her, I just don't understand the frothing at the mouth anger part. If she were ever killed, I would totally expect to see dancing in the streets by liberals like some of the muslim population did around the world after 911 happened.

You're a !@#$tard.

What possible other point could you have had?

You're a !@#$tard.

Slow much? The guy is crazy, there's no way to tie any political group to him because he's so looney. But the ONE coherent thing that does somehow pop out of his crazy mouth was the "illegal wars" part. That was the ironic part. Get it now d__bag?

Edited by 1billsfan

Slow much? The guy is crazy, there's no way to tie any political group to him because he's so looney. But the ONE coherent thing that does somehow pop out of his crazy mouth was the "illegal wars" part. That was the ironic part. Get it now d__bag?

Did Oxford redefine "irony" over the weekend? How is that ironic?

And how is that amusing, strange, or different from expectations?

Seriously? After a week worth of the left blaming the right for the mass murder? You don't see the irony of the killer blurting something like that out?

While crass and obnoxious, I always pegged you as much smarter than this.

Seriously? After a week worth of the left blaming the right for the mass murder? You don't see the irony of the killer blurting something like that out?

While crass and obnoxious, I always pegged you as much smarter than this.

Are you saying the left has exclusive rights to the thought that the wars are illegal?

So he leans left?

You are an idiot.

No, he leans crazy. What the crazy killer brain farted in his ramblings happens to be a popular far left stance. A crazy man saying this does not mean he's a liberal, but him saying something like this is highly ironic considering the left had accused the right of mass murder for a full week since it happened. Get that through your thicker than thick skull yet? Seriously, how dense are you?