what i saw sunday

ch19079

bledsoe couldnt throw an accurate pass to save his life. the WR all had to jump or dive just to get it. and most of the time the pass was behind them. he can NOT do that next week agenst the bengals. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

McGahee somehow can break tackles and get 2 more yards for a first down. moves the chains. im still trying to figure out why he doesnt have a 200+ yard game yet... :lol:

evans is now a reliable and great #2 WR. he was what we have been missing since price left.

moulds wants the ball. we throw moulds the ball. moulds didnt cetch the ball. bledsoe passes were off, but a few of those fades he should have had. the D was good but who the hell is henry?? moulds should have smoked this guy.

O-Line: WOW. jennings replacement did a very good job.. :D

sam adams is a beast and always in the backfield. P. Williams cant pass rush to save his life. but i guess he stops the run. R. Edwards looks good to, (never thaught i would say that after last year).

vincent played great, but was he the safety on that INT or just the 3rd corner playing deep??

fletcher got 100+ tackles for the 5th strait year. (but wont make the probowl till we make the playoffs :D )

was that a fake FG at the end of the half or just a bad snap??? we need a kicker that can consistantly make 45 yard FGs. really. really. atleast we know he cant make them. so we dont give up field position.

B. Mooreman had 2 great punts in the 5 yard line( 1 was re-kicked due to penalty). how many teams say they love their punter???? hes a football player to me. lindell should be wearing a dress out there.

our D played well, but we just blitzed every play. bledsoe didnt play well, but we still won. we got the W. thats all that matters. but the browns are going for the #1 pick in the draft. the bengals arnt. we have to play MUCH better to beat them. freakin FUMBLES ARE KILLING US. bledsoe's INTs can be over looked if we win. but if we loose... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

J. P. looked like E. Manning for the 2 times he dropped back. and thats not a good thing. but atleast he can hand the ball of without fumbling... :o

bledsoe couldnt throw an accurate pass to save his life. the WR all had to jump or dive just to get it. and most of the time the pass was behind them. he can NOT do that next week agenst the bengals.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

moulds wants the ball. we throw moulds the ball. moulds didnt cetch the ball. bledsoe passes were off, but a few of those fades he should have had. the D was good but who the hell is henry?? moulds should have smoked this guy.

was that a fake FG at the end of the half or just a bad snap??? we need a kicker that can consistantly make 45 yard FGs. really. really. atleast we know he cant make them. so we dont give up field position.

our D played well, but we just blitzed every play.

158020[/snapback]

Drew had a bad "touch" pass day (one of many). It's maddening. I pointed out to someone watching the game with me that not every pass that looked off, actually was - for example, a pass the receiver had to dive for at one point looked like it was low and away to make sure the DB covering him had no shot at it - a good pass. But those lob passes are killing me. I can't blame Moulds for not catching them.

The FG was a fire drill. Moorman got the snap, but when he went to place it, he mishandled it. It was a good recovery that almost worked.

When your secondary can hold the coverage long enough, you can risk the blitz. Nice to see Troy Vincent back in.

Drew had a bad "touch" pass day (one of many). It's maddening. I pointed out to someone watching the game with me that not every pass that looked off, actually was - for example, a pass the receiver had to dive for at one point looked like it was low and away to make sure the DB covering him had no shot at it - a good pass. But those lob passes are killing me. I can't blame Moulds for not catching them.

The FG was a fire drill. Moorman got the snap, but when he went to place it, he mishandled it. It was a good recovery that almost worked.

When your secondary can hold the coverage long enough, you can risk the blitz. Nice to see Troy Vincent back in.

158042[/snapback]

I agree about the damn fade passes. Back when Moulds could outjump anyone it was a decent occasional option. Now that he has lost a step and his ability to dominate with his leaping ability I say save it!

The TE chip off a counter buck has worked for us and works for every team in the NFL, with the new pass int rules it's nearly unstoppable. NE has lived off this play for 3 years. 70% of Brady's TDs are within the 5yd line with the TE play.

Even though we are starting a 4th string TE it would still work( maybe even better with the deception issue) Quit the fade route Clements, it's probably why ND didn't want you. :o