Roswell

ieatcrayonz

According to police reports, principal Kathleen Gallaway doesn't want to press charges and will punish the children "administratively through the school."
That will surely work.

I don't understand what this has to do with illegal aliens though. I thought they went for the chili season.

That will surely work.

I don't understand what this has to do with illegal aliens though. I thought they went for the chili season.

I said space aliens. Canadians are stupid enough without pot.

My point is this:

If the Roswell natives smoke pot in the third grade it is clearly part of the overall culture. A few rogue aliens probably got suckered into trying weed and then crashed their spaceship. It pretty much proves that even advanced societies are subject to loser potheads. At least the aliens abandoned these losers instead of glorifying them.

I said space aliens. Canadians are stupid enough without pot.

My point is this:

If the Roswell natives smoke pot in the third grade it is clearly part of the overall culture. A few rogue aliens probably got suckered into trying weed and then crashed their spaceship. It pretty much proves that even advanced societies are subject to loser potheads. At least the aliens abandoned these losers instead of glorifying them.

If movies have taught us anything, it's that inebriated aliens are inherently cool and funny. Look at E.T. And the new movie,

, will show us once and for all how cool and funny a high alien is.

Sure it may kill brain cells, but when you're a super intelligent alien being, you have more than enough to spare for our amusement. Right?

If movies have taught us anything, it's that inebriated aliens are inherently cool and funny. Look at E.T. And the new movie,

, will show us once and for all how cool and funny a high alien is.

Sure it may kill brain cells, but when you're a super intelligent alien being, you have more than enough to spare for our amusement. Right?

Until you crash your spaceship. Those Roswell aliens mom's are probably still crying themselves to sleep every night. Who knows how long their life should have been.

Until you crash your spaceship. Those Roswell aliens mom's are probably still crying themselves to sleep every night. Who knows how long their life should have been.

A.A.S.S.

Aliens against stoned saucering.

But if they were high and using grass, they probably didn't have mothers who loved them anyway. So it's not a big loss. Think of the wonders it did for the Roswell tourism industry! These creatures, stoned or not, are heroes.

But if they were high and using grass, they probably didn't have mothers who loved them anyway. So it's not a big loss. Think of the wonders it did for the Roswell tourism industry! These creatures, stoned or not, are heroes.

If they made it from wherever all the way to Earth then they were not users before they got here. One of the third graders may have convinced them this is a cool thing to do on Earth. Next thing you know.....crappy driving. Their moms probably still don't understand.

Think about it like this: When Miles Standish met the Indians he was lucky nobody had invented cars yet. After he smoked the peace pipe he may have woken embarrassed about the unspeakable liberties they had taken, but at least he was still alive. Like the aliens, drugs had brought him down many levels in his ability to comprehend and respond. The aliens just had potentially dangerous technology at their disposal where all Standish had was an exposure to lifelong shame.

If they made it from wherever all the way to Earth then they were not users before they got here. One of the third graders may have convinced them this is a cool thing to do on Earth. Next thing you know.....crappy driving. Their moms probably still don't understand.

Think about it like this: When Miles Standish met the Indians he was lucky nobody had invented cars yet. After he smoked the peace pipe he may have woken embarrassed about the unspeakable liberties they had taken, but at least he was still alive. Like the aliens, drugs had brought him down many levels in his ability to comprehend and respond. The aliens just had potentially dangerous technology at their disposal where all Standish had was an exposure to lifelong shame.

All excellent points. I cannot argue a single word of that. You, sir, have bested me once again. :worthy:

:lol: