Fans Dressed Like Feet

joejoebills

You guys are nuts--the Pats* and Belicheat* are all that's wrong with the game. I hope the Jets keep burying them and stepping on their necks in front of their home "fans" (I use that term loosely with those bandwagonistas) and a national TV audience....

I actually like the Jets. Aside from these past two year, they would also squeak into the playoffs just to draft in the top 5 the following year. They never routinely beat us like the Phish or Patsies. They were always jsut another team on the schedule we had a chance to beat and they were always forgetable.

Now, they have a brash cocky HC (which I like in a HC honestly) and the build their team the right way (defenses, OL, go out and get teh QB you want) then trade for good vets that everyone knows is a good deal (S holmes for a 5th anyone?)

I guess I like their business model, and wish the Bills would copy it.

You guys are nuts--the Pats* and Belicheat* are all that's wrong with the game. I hope the Jets keep burying them and stepping on their necks in front of their home "fans" (I use that term loosely with those bandwagonistas) and a national TV audience....

Consistently building a winning franchise is "all that's wrong with the game?". We bills fans are a pathetic bunch.