OT-Sportscenter is whack

ROCCEO

It's obvious to even the most casual observer that sportscenter is but a shadow of it's former self. I rarely watch it anymore, but in the last few weeks I've caught a few monday morning shows while watching for Bills highlights. To make a long story short, has anyone else noticed how mind blowingly absurd these human interest stories they run are? Even if the stories themselves are not absurd, the way they are presented to you by ESPN certainly is.

Honestly, I hate being one of those fans to complain about a "lack of respect" nationally. Three weeks ago I didn't blame them for the lack of highlites. But it is starting to get pretty ridiculous. I don't care how bad the Browns are, if the Cowboys were on a similar streak and held a team to 17 yards they'd be getting about 300% more hype.

You mean SportsFashizzleCenter?

157984[/snapback]

actually, i forgot how much I hated their playing up this Kobe/Malone thing, wasn't there a time in sports when if this type of sh-- happenned, it stayed between the players or at least didn't get the press involved. Instead ESPN decides to play the role of Jerry Springer in the middle of all this nonsense.

who cares how much hype we're getting, not sure why so many people get worked up about what position our highlights appear on sportscenter.

for what its worth, we were #2 on primetime last night.

stewarts eye is looking terrible, as much as I dislike his schtick you gotta feel bad for him about that.