Microwave popcorn is so lame...

Just Jack

Nope, no problem. Love movie popcorn and hot air popcorn

Alright here we go again. The problem with microwave popcorn is the taste of that artificial chemical butter flavor they use. Come on folks, how hard is it to pop popcorn on the stove? The only time you should even consider microwave popcorn is if you're at work and the only cooking equipment you have is a microwave. But even then........:thumbdown:

Alright here we go again. The problem with microwave popcorn is the taste of that artificial chemical butter flavor they use. Come on folks, how hard is it to pop popcorn on the stove? The only time you should even consider microwave popcorn is if you're at work and the only cooking equipment you have is a microwave. But even then........:thumbdown:

I haven't owned a microwave in 6 months. Mine broke, didn't replace it. Took me 3 days to realize I love not having one. Even reheating a piece of pizza in the oven is a thousand times better.

It may be easy for a chef, but for a kitchen challenged guy like me, it's tough. I end up burning it. :lol: