Bush Derangement Syndrome vs. the Obama Hate Machine

Saw a bumper sticker I liked the other day- "proud member of a vast right wing conspiracy"

Saw another one last week on the bumper of a parent's $60,000 vehicle at my children's school:

O ne

B ig

A ss

M istake

A merica

They are all here

I was gonna follow it hoping that I may finally get to meet LABillz at one of those TeaBagger rallies... But I didn't feel like driving 2,000 miles. :P

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, look: a non-denial denial! :lol:

You didn't see the Ronald Reagan, etc. puppet show that ran on network TV? You didn't see all the music videos from 1986-88, may of them using those same puppets? One in particular showing the Reagan puppet drooling like an invalid?

Hell, how about you google Thomas Nast's one man campaign against Tammany Hall? Or, his approach to supporting for the South in the Civil war?

A lot of the time he ended up being proved historically right, but, his methods certainly were nothing short of horrific for the people of the time. He was the Hannity/Limbaugh/Beck of his time.

No, this has been around for a very loooong time, ever since the "Dusky Sally"(or something like this) scandal that almost caused Jefferson to lose the Presidency.

Ultimately, we don't settle things with duels anymore. So, we are left with this stuff.

Imagine if Paul Krugman, or Rush Limbaugh, suddenly faced the potential of being challenged to a duel, and being compelled to answer the call. He'd be done smearing people tomorrow. Hmmm. That gives me an idea....

"History Doesnt Matter" [/pbills]

California, New York, Michigan, Illinois…forever liberal states that have all but collapsed under the weight of government unions, overrun entitlement programs, over taxation, people flight and business flight.

America isn't even at a crossroads anymore, they spoke loudly that they don't want their nation turned into a liberal hell hole like the states I mentioned above. It's over, their time has come and gone.

Of course Obama and the dems want us to all hold hands now! They want to see if they can fool America into voting in another four years of this far left disaster of a course we're on. Sorry, If they want to get together then they need to start supporting what the MAJORITY of Americans supports. If they don't, then they can follow their fellow dems who got their walking papers this last election.

Saw another one last week on the bumper of a parent's $60,000 vehicle at my children's school:

O ne

B ig

A ss

M istake

A merica

They are all here

I was gonna follow it hoping that I may finally get to meet LABillz at one of those TeaBagger rallies... But I didn't feel like driving 2,000 miles. :P

I remember one I got a chuckle out of:

BULL

SHIT

A few others out there were:

01-20-09: The end of an error

Bush. Like a rock, Only dumber

W is for Wanksta

And the Barbara Bush picture with the heading: "Don't blame me, I wanted an abortion," was pretty classy too.

The Palin stickers are pretty civil too:

Somewhere in Alaska an igloo is missing an idiot

Sarah Palin: Hero of the Stupid

The Tea Party, Formerly known as the Ku Klux Klan.

But yeah, I get your point.

Edited by Rob's House

On behalf of the people who attend "Teabagger rallies," please remember to call them by that name as often and as loud as possible. It makes these people run and hide because they're so afraid of being called names. So keep up the good work. But do it louder and more often. That's how it works best.

I want to know where everyone is hearing all this "hate" from Rush and Glenn Beck. Admittedly I haven't been listening that often lately, but neither is mean spirited or hateful. In the case of Rush, he basically talks about the news and makes fun of people who attack him or people he supports. In the case of Beck, he's a very maudlin dude. He cares a lot, and wants to expose people he thinks have sinister agendas. Even Hannity is a pretty civil guy. He calls it like he sees it, much in the fashion of a broken record, but again, not a hateful guy.

See above. You know one of the reasons I'd have a hard time being a progressive? Because they don't know when to shut up. They have no clue whatsoever that every time they make fun of Rush or Beck or "Teabagger rallies" that all it does is elevate their exposure and make them more popular. And when I say they have no clue, what I mean is you have to be an idiot of epic proportions to not see this. And yet they don't. In fact, not only do they not see it, they think the way to really make their point is to keep repeating it louder and more often than the last time.

In fact, their ability to win the WH, Congress and Senate taught me just how screwed up the Republicans are because there is no way the progressives could ever earn that based on their merits. They simply HAD to seem like the less stupid of two really stupid evils.

There's some good stuff there :thumbsup:

My favorite is: More Cowbell, Less Obama :lol:

I thought most of them sucked. But "Nancy Pelosi: Doing to health care what she did to her face" got a laugh out of me.

Taking a look at those anti-Obama bumper stickers and the choice there... I am pretty sure it out paces any Bush derangement syndrome that existed.

That's because you're an idiot.

I thought most of them sucked. But "Nancy Pelosi: Doing to health care what she did to her face" got a laugh out of me.

That's because you're an idiot.

And like said, it sure does "out pace" anything they threw at Bush... Even the lame noose.... Yet, you wouldn't know because you are a moron that thinks he is smart. That is the worst kinda of moron. Please, know your limitations before you engage.

Most of this stuff sucks... BOTH sides.

Yet, that one (Pelosi) got me to laugh too!

:lol:

Let's leave this lame stuff is for hypocritcal morons like LA and his Tea Bagger ilk:

Weeper of the House

We have better things to do than stoop to that level.

Oh... WAIT! That is the same website selling the Obama stuff [www.cafepress.com].

What would society be like without a good carpetbagger?