Open Letter of Apology

Bills99999

At this time, I would like to apologize to everyone (except Aaron Maybin, Jerry Jones, Jimmy Johnson, Donnie Saunders and Michael Irving) who was offended by anything I have ever posted on this forum.

I would especially like to apologize to “Gringo Star”. I want everyone to know that my remarks were not intended as a personal attack, but as social commentary, and his personal life is none of my business. Maybe I chose the wrong words, and for that I apologize. Sorry.

I would like to also take the opportunity to apologize.

First, I would like to apologize to the Buffalo Bills for not being able to make it to Buffalo to see a Bills home game.

Second, I would like to apologize to the City Of Buffalo for saying that no good free agent is going to want to come there.

Third, I would like to apologize to Leonidas for saying you are an ass.

Fourth, I would like to apologize to that deer that I shot back in 2001, although you were pretty tasty.

Fifth, I would like to apologize to all of the fish I caught and subsequently released. I didn't mean to cause you the pain.

Sixth, I would like to apologize to my toilet, enough said.

Seventh, I would like to apologize to anyone that has read this post.

Eighth, I would like to apologize to my wife for hogging the TV on Sundays.

Ninth, I would like to apologize to my liver.

Tenth, I would like to apologize to my daughter, for having a dork for a dad.

Eleventh, I would like to apologize to Ryan Fitzpatrick for saying you would be gone before the season began.

Twelfth, I would like to apologize to Chan Gailey for all of the things I said when you first got hired.

Thirteenth, I would like to apologize to my dog, you are not dumb.

Fourteenth, I would like to apologize to the car salesman at the Dodge Dealership in Modesto for saying the world would be a better place without you. That was pretty mean.

Fifteenth, I would like to apologize to the salesman at Modesto Toyota (yes, you the self proclaimed "truck king"), for saying you were full of "it".

Sixteenth, I would like to apologize to my kidneys, so they wouldn't be left out.

Seventeenth, I would like to apologize to the original poster of this topic for this repost.

I love you guys.

First, I would like to apologize to the Buffalo Bills for not being able to make it to Buffalo to see a Bills home game.

Second, I would like to apologize to the City Of Buffalo for saying that no good free agent is going to want to come there.

Fourth, I would like to apologize to that deer that I shot back in 2001, although you were pretty tasty.

Fifth, I would like to apologize to all of the fish I caught and subsequently released. I didn't mean to cause you the pain.

Eleventh, I would like to apologize to Ryan Fitzpatrick for saying you would be gone before the season began.

Twelfth, I would like to apologize to Chan Gailey for all of the things I said when you first got hired.

Fourteenth, I would like to apologize to the car salesman at the Dodge Dealership in Modesto for saying the world would be a better place without you. That was pretty mean.

Fifteenth, I would like to apologize to the salesman at Modesto Toyota (yes, you the self proclaimed "truck king"), for saying you were full of "it".

Sixteenth, I would like to apologize to my kidneys, so they wouldn't be left out.

Seventeenth, I would like to apologize to the original poster of this topic for this repost.

I love you guys.

That was an outstanding post

I liked #9 best, followed by #10 because I have quite a bit of cheap vodka in me right now, and one of my hobbies is embarrassing my children

Did you buy the Dodge? I am leaning toward a minivan this spring

That was an outstanding post

I liked #9 best, followed by #10 because I have quite a bit of cheap vodka in me right now, and one of my hobbies is embarrassing my children

Did you buy the Dodge? I am leaning toward a minivan this spring

No, I got the Toyota at a dealership in Stockton. The auto dealers in the town I live in suck. Didn't like the Dodge Ram I test drove. The salesman was the stereotypical used car salesman who was more into seducing my wife than selling me a car. The whole car buying experience for me was frustrating, but that is enough crap for a different thread.

At this time, I would like to apologize to everyone (except Aaron Maybin, Jerry Jones, Jimmy Johnson, Donnie Saunders and Michael Irving) who was offended by anything I have ever posted on this forum.

I would especially like to apologize to “Gringo Star”. I want everyone to know that my remarks were not intended as a personal attack, but as social commentary, and his personal life is none of my business. Maybe I chose the wrong words, and for that I apologize. Sorry.

I expect that you don't really care what I think, but I do not forgive you for the things you said to me about my girlfriend and my unborn child.

I expect that you don't really care what I think, but I do not forgive you for the things you said to me about my girlfriend and my unborn child.

"The history of the world, my pet, is learn forgiveness and try to forget. And life is for the alive, my dear, so let's keep living it. Just keep living it! REALLY LIVING IT!"

"The history of the world, my pet, is learn forgiveness and try to forget. And life is for the alive, my dear, so let's keep living it. Just keep living it! REALLY LIVING IT!"

Actually, I had forgotten about it. Then I saw this. He says it was meant as a social commentary and that maybe he chose the wrong words.

That doesn't seem accurate to me. He spoke specifically about my girlfriend and he spoke specifically about my child. What he said WAS personal and I don't think word choice had much to do with it when he said my baby should not live.

Believe me, I'm not losing any sleep over it, but I thought about it and I decided I'm not saying "OK."

So...

:nana:

Actually, I had forgotten about it. Then I saw this. He says it was meant as a social commentary and that maybe he chose the wrong words.

That doesn't seem accurate to me. He spoke specifically about my girlfriend and he spoke specifically about my child. What he said WAS personal and I don't think word choice had much to do with it when he said my baby should not live.

Believe me, I'm not losing any sleep over it, but I thought about it and I decided I'm not saying "OK."

So...

Dont worry too much about it. Im still on the fence, trying to decide whether 99999 is a real individual, or a crayonz-esque gimmick of another poster.

I'd like to take a moment to apologize to everyone in the past I've called an idiot:

Everyone, I'm sorry you're all idiots.

I don't blame you. Dumbass apologized to Aaron Maybin before you. :wallbash:

So...

Oh, I'm totally with you. The quote was from Sweeney Todd right before he tosses Mrs. Lovett into the furnace, so it was meant as a touch of sarcasm toward 9999.

Eighteenth, I would like to apologize to Gringo Starr for the things Bills9999 said. That was pretty F-ed up.

I love you guys.