You could laugh at this if it just wasn't so pathetic

My girlfriend is a post partum nurse, a few months back she had two very obese new parents. One of the other nurses asked how they were able to procreate without artificial assistance. They said the guys parents would hold up the rolls while they had sex. The two of them were both close to 500 lbs.

isn't that what's called A Piece in every Crease??

My daughter is a nurse and she has plenty of stories about morbidly obese folks. You wonder how someone can get to be over 500 lbs . . .

however it happened, it certainly was not their fault :blink:

they probably did everything right just as society demands- like eating exclusively at fast food places, engesting only drinks made with high fructose corn syrup (water is just too plain), watching TV around the clock and avoiding any semblance of physical activity

they are just a victim of circumstances and need someone like Oprah to put them on TV to make them into a media sensation

however it happened, it certainly was not their fault :blink:

they probably did everything right just as society demands- like eating exclusively at fast food places, engesting only drinks made with high fructose corn syrup (water is just too plain), watching TV around the clock and avoiding any semblance of physical activity

they are just a victim of circumstances and need someone like Oprah to put them on TV to make them into a media sensation

I don't know what it is.. It may be a combo of things plus natural body... I go 6-3 250 and should eat a better diet and slim down again... Yet, I can't imagine if my body went haywire... Yes, it is personal choice... But there has to be other factors... ???