Man, Time Sure Does Fly

Chef Jim

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ski at Big Bear instead. No doubt the ski bunnies will be hotter.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need advice. There are plenty of ski bunnies at Holiday Valley but what it does have are people that know how to ski. The slopes in soCal are packed with city slickers that have never been on a pair of skis in their life. The most dangerous place I"ve ever skied.

Say hi to everyone for me.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Everyone?!?!?!? Are you !@#$ing insane. Oh never mind, of course you are. You're the one not drinking wine for a month.

Order wings from KFC, best wings in WNY. Get roast beef sandwiches at Arby's, far and away better than beef on weck. Drink Bud and Coors Light exclusively.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. I'm visiting the sticks so we don't have KFC or Arby's and I'm more of a Michelob Ultra man myself. :beer:

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. I'm visiting the sticks so we don't have KFC or Arby's and I'm more of a Michelob Ultra man myself. :beer:

Nonsense! I'm sure Salamingia has both an Arbys AND a KFC. I must insist that you check into that. And if you go through Randolph, stop by a store called the Pickle Barrel... my dad and step mom own that store.

Mich Ultra eh? You certainly are high-brow aren't you? Bet you use olive oil and sea salt when you make popcorn too?

Nonsense! I'm sure Salamingia has both an Arbys AND a KFC. I must insist that you check into that. And if you go through Randolph, stop by a store called the Pickle Barrel... my dad and step mom own that store.

Mich Ultra eh? You certainly are high-brow aren't you? Bet you use olive oil and sea salt when you make popcorn too?

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. I'm pretty sure I won't be needing to stop in a place called the Pickle Barrel while there. I'l pretty much be a pickle barrel myself. Wait, wait, wait. Pickle barrels have pickle juice right?

BTW I watch people I work with drink that Ultra stuff and I just think to myself "you gotta be kidding me."

Edited by Chef Jim

more of a Michelob Ultra man myself. :beer:

That's the most underrated beer on the planet...a nice, cold ultra from the tap in a frozen glass is some amazingly good ****

For some reason, I'm feeling pressure to offer you advice about something :unsure:

I'd advise you fish-hook those fruity light beer drinkers and chuck them out the front door. You're the boss, after all. Have a spine.

:devil:

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice especially from someone telling me to chuck one of our board of directors out the front door. Besides leaves all the good stuff for me.

That's the most underrated beer on the planet...a nice, cold ultra from the tap in a frozen glass is some amazingly good ****

That might be pushing it a bit, but it does taste good when you're having pizza and beer. The best pizza place around here has served Mich on tap as long as I can remember; we always order by the pitcher.

That might be pushing it a bit, but it does taste good when you're having pizza and beer. The best pizza place around here has served Mich on tap as long as I can remember; we always order by the pitcher.

You know how from time to time you have one of those beer experiences when it was so good that you remember the exact time, date, and circumstances? Well one night I went to Longhorns for dinner, and I ordered a mich ultra...the combination of the texas cheese fries and the steak with the cold, frosty beer was so damn good...I remember it like it was yesterday. I don't drink beer as often as I used to, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis....oops, wait, wrong promotion....

Anyway, it was a very memorable brewski

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice especially from someone telling me to chuck one of our board of directors out the front door. Besides leaves all the good stuff for me.

Then I'd advise you to be clearer about the fact that the fruitcakes in question are your supervisors.

Then I'd advise you to be clearer about the fact that the fruitcakes in question are your supervisors.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Actually we're both regional VP's he just sits on the board. He hired me a long time ago so I guess he still feels like a superior.

Is the wife going???? :devil:

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Let's see...going back to the old stomping grounds, to all the old girlfriends. Hmmmm, that would be............... no!

BTW she likes oaky Chardonnays and back rubs. :D