Man, Time Sure Does Fly

Chef Jim

It wouldn't last long. It would be a race to see who can ban who first. So enjoy your popcorn, but there won't be a show.

There should be bickering, which leads to disagreement, followed by heated arguments, which lead to escalating threats. C'mon, this stuff writes itself.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a mod, I believe you'd be able to remove that warning from your record yourself.

WHAT?!?!?!?! :angry: In the corrupted currents of this word offence's gilded hand may solve by justice, and oft, tis seen the wicked prize itself buys out the law: but 'tis not so above; There is no shuffling, there the action lies in his true nature; And we ourselves.

I was going to say "go :censored: yourself" but that would be giving you advice and violating the board rules. I will refrain from doing so as I respect your request to not receive advice and I do not want to subject myself to a warning from Jack et al.

However, I would like to point out that you will be only 3 hours or so away from Sage. Maybe you could meet up to share a fine entree of lentils with a side of lentils followed by lentils for dessert.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need the advice. Like I need someone to tell me to go !@#$ myself. Like I need to be told that. After 30 years of marriage it's the only way I get laid. Regarding Sage. I wouldn't travel 3 hours to have a 3 course gourmet dinner heavy on caviar, lobster and Champagne with him. Why would I do it for a 3 course lentil barf fest?

Thanks for the advice but I don't need the advice. Like I need someone to tell me to go !@#$ myself. Like I need to be told that. After 30 years of marriage it's the only way I get laid. Regarding Sage. I wouldn't travel 3 hours to have a 3 course gourmet dinner heavy on caviar, lobster and Champagne with him. Why would I do it for a 3 course lentil barf fest?

Well that was sorta mean. :cry:

WHAT?!?!?!?! :angry: In the corrupted currents of this word offence's gilded hand may solve by justice, and oft, tis seen the wicked prize itself buys out the law: but 'tis not so above; There is no shuffling, there the action lies in his true nature; And we ourselves.

:unsure: Yous usin those big words again makes me :huh:

I have that movie waiting for me in netflix. Have you seen it?

I saw it about two months ago, yep. I think I have a good enough sense of your ability to suspend disbelief and just enjoy movies for what they are, so if you can take that approach then you'll enjoy more than you would if you dissect the hell out of it. I think it's worth a screening, and they are smart to not make it longer than it is, but temper your expectations prior to seeing it. I'd also recommend watching it either late at night or at some point during the day/evening when it's very quiet and no distractions.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. You're new here right?

I'm 12, whats this?

In actuality, I will dig up this post next year so I can say you took my advice. I meant to do it last year but I was still trolling lurking and wasn't posting much then; aren't ya'll glad I am posting again?

Yes, I had to edit trolling to lurking.

Edited by jboyst62

I'm 12, whats this?

In actuality, I will dig up this post next year so I can say you took my advice. I meant to do it last year but I was still trolling and wasn't posting much then; aren't ya'll glad I am posting again?

I think you mean lurking, but this is funnier...

I'm 12, whats this?

In actuality, I will dig up this post next year so I can say you took my advice. I meant to do it last year but I was still trolling lurking and wasn't posting much then; aren't ya'll glad I am posting again?

Yes, I had to edit trolling to lurking.

Thanks for your advice but I don't need your advice. Funny you should try ann pull this dirty trick but I made the decision when I started this thread it was going to be the last time i was going to do it. Sorry.....

Thanks for your advice but I don't need your advice. Funny you should try ann pull this dirty trick but I made the decision when I started this thread it was going to be the last time i was going to do it. Sorry.....

I strongly advise you to reconsider

You know I may take this advice seeing it has nothing to do with my trip to WNY that I'm not seeking advice for. :thumbsup:

YES!!!!!! :thumbsup: