Man, Time Sure Does Fly

Chef Jim

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. It's fish fry, my teeth are fine and why would I want to respect someone from American Idol?

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Oh and towelie, you're the worst character ever.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. BTW when I leave WNY on January 27th there's going to be a hell of a lot more yellow snow then when I got there.

That's not really advice but big deal, I slept with her. I have no idea who she is so I may have said something really stupid.

This is not really any advice either. But I have no desire to drink fermented lentils.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice about giving advice. As a matter of fact my desire to give you yahoos advice is less than my desire to receive it.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Yeah, it's going to be 10 degrees....I'm gonna have a ball. :rolleyes:

Some people actually value our opinions and come here for advice. If you want my opinion you could go here for advice.

I advise you to see a movie in the theatre, because there are still good movies made. B-)

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. I'd rather be stuck on a ski lift for 90 minutes in a driving snow storm with - 50 wind chill than watch anything Hollywood has produced in the last 10 years.

Break a leg or some saying like that.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. In order to break my leg I'd have to do something stupid on skis and I never do anything stupid while skiing. Now walking out of the many bars I'll be visiting? Different story.

Some people actually value our opinions and come here for advice. If you want my opinion you could go here for advice.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. And you numbskull what thread do you think reminded me to start this one.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. I'd rather be stuck on a ski lift for 90 minutes in a driving snow storm with - 50 wind chill than watch anything Hollywood has produced in the last 10 years.

funny you should say that...

See what I'm talking about. They make a movie about 3 people stranded on a ski lift. 93 minutes this damn movie will last. And how much you want to bet they figure a way to have a car flipping by them on the slope and blowing up.

:lol:

My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. What on earth makes you think I don't have a job?

Thats a shame, most of us have two, keep it warm so it doesn't freeze off.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. No kids in my future so I don't need it/them.

I was going to say "go :censored: yourself" but that would be giving you advice and violating the board rules. I will refrain from doing so as I respect your request to not receive advice and I do not want to subject myself to a warning from Jack et al.

However, I would like to point out that you will be only 3 hours or so away from Sage. Maybe you could meet up to share a fine entree of lentils with a side of lentils followed by lentils for dessert.