Bengals fan selling his allegiance

Fezmid

Looks like someone is selling their Bengals fan card in exchange for another team.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item20b65b4b3b

He states that, "No need to apply: Buffalo Bills, Detroit Lions, Cincinnati Bengals - because you have also proven you could care less about winning."

They talked about this on the radio this morning, and the sports anchor for NBC in the Twin Cities said something like, "That's really not fair to the Bills. They went to all of those Superbowls in a row, and have looked like they're at least trying to win." Thought it was a cool shout-out, even though we are sad....

EDIT: Tried to change the title to Bengals, but it won't let me - don't have permissions. Oh well. :)

Looks like someone is selling their Bengals fan card in exchange for another team.

He states that, "No need to apply: Buffalo Bills, Detroit Lions, Cincinnati Bengals - because you have also proven you could care less about winning."

They talked about this on the radio this morning, and the sports anchor for NBC in the Twin Cities said something like, "That's really not fair to the Bills. They went to all of those Superbowls in a row, and have looked like they're at least trying to win." Thought it was a cool shout-out, even though we are sad....

check your heading browns fan or bengal fan

There's an option below the box where you type...can remember what it says 'use full editor' maybe...that will allow you to change a title.

Yes, I know -- and when I try to change it, it says "Error: You do not have permission to edit this topic." :P

EDIT: Tried to change the title to Bengals, but it won't let me - don't have permissions. Oh well. :)

I guarantee if the Bengals ever do win a Superbowl, it will hurt this guy a lot more than any loss could. Quitter.

I guarantee if the Bengals ever do win a Superbowl, it will hurt this guy a lot more than any loss could. Quitter.

No, this way he gets the best of both worlds. He gets to root for another team and if the Bengals ever get good again I guarantee he'll be the first in line to jump back on the bandwagon.