We were losing 10-7

Kelly the Dog

"This game is over!" I hate to say that kind oif thing but that's how much it was clear that the Browns suck and the Bills were going to kill them. That is the sign of a pretty good team, when things aren't going well and you just know you will get it together and win. I haven't had that feeling in about 5 years. I know it was a combination of the Browns really sucking and the Bills on a little roll, but this is no longer a fluke. This is a good Bills team.

Yeah, when it was 7-3 I was feeling a little uncomfortable. But the way the defense was playing, I just told myself, "patience." McCown was completely lost out there, and I could tell it was just a matter of time before the Bills got themselves together and pulled away. You're right...haven't been able to feel that way for a long time.

It was obvious early on that the Browns had to have turnovers putting them in point blank range to have any chance to score. I just didn't think the Bills offence was going to continue to be so inept and turn over the ball. The game ultimately was not as close as the score indicated. When you win 37-7 that's saying something.