Talk about Marshawn making an impact...

BLZFAN4LIFE

Glad to see this post.

Lynch was a really good RB. Buffalo has a way of driving anyone out who doesn't fit their little western NY dying steel town image. Maybe if his name ended in "luzny" people would have cut him some slack. The kid had a few screw ups no doubt. A drunk chick on Chipawa get's nicked by him and he got dicked over for a questionable "search" in the ghetto out in Cali. After that it was a non stop campaign by certain closed minded people and forum members to assassinate his character. You know who you are. The "he's a thug" crowd. "Thug" is just the almost PC way to speak of a person of color.

He has a new start. He apparently has a line to run behind and a credible threat at QB to take the pressure off of him unlike Trent Edturds!!! Gone is all the talk of he can't hit the holes, he's not conditioned, blah blah blah. I'm glad for the kid and hope that he keeps himself out of trouble.

Unfortunately reality is simply reality. Back in the real world he was special enough to take advantage of the lousy tackling and fellow Shag RBs Forsett and Robinson were not special enough to shrug off the same lousy tackling (and most unfortunately former fellow Bills Jackson and Spiller were watching the game on TV).

The simple reality is that Lynch did the job and nobody with a mere fact free opinion is gonna be able to take that away from him.

I LIKE Lynch! I think he is a GOOD player. I just don't think that because a former Bill makes some plays somewhere else it should be a big deal. He always ran hard, and I loved that about him. Lynch definitely had some downside, and there is probably quite a bit that the Bills know that the fans don't have access to. Remember Travis Henry? He obviously had a lot of baggage behind the scenes that made it difficult to get a good deal for him. As for Lynch, I don't think he is going to become some kind of pivotal player in the NFL. Do you remember Timmy Smith from the Redskins? He had a great Super Bowl (I mean a whole game!), but he is footnote. If Donte Whitner makes a single big play someday are you gonna cry over him not being a Bill? Not me.

I love that "reality is simply reality", it could be the next "it is what it is". Deep thinking!

Glad to see this post.

Lynch was a really good RB. Buffalo has a way of driving anyone out who doesn't fit their little western NY dying steel town image. Maybe if his name ended in "luzny" people would have cut him some slack. The kid had a few screw ups no doubt. A drunk chick on Chipawa get's nicked by him and he got dicked over for a questionable "search" in the ghetto out in Cali. After that it was a non stop campaign by certain closed minded people and forum members to assassinate his character. You know who you are. The "he's a thug" crowd. "Thug" is just the almost PC way to speak of a person of color.

He has a new start. He apparently has a line to run behind and a credible threat at QB to take the pressure off of him unlike Trent Edturds!!! Gone is all the talk of he can't hit the holes, he's not conditioned, blah blah blah. I'm glad for the kid and hope that he keeps himself out of trouble.

The race card! Plenty of "people of color" seem to manage to play for the Bills and not have any big problems, no? I agree that the white guys get more leeway, but ML was definitely a bad boy. He had guns and was smoking rope, you think white people are just allowed to do that kind of thing by police. You think white boyz don't get hassled by the cops (talk to some people from any of the Tonawandas)?

Edited by Matthews' Bag

How hard will the laugh when he breaks the NFL personnal conduct policy for the 3rd time and sits out a full season?

If Lynch is that stupid, then there may be some laughing and some feelings of satisfaction from Nix and Brandon and the gang at One Bills Drive. But considering the new lease on life Marshawn is feeling participating in this strange playoff run with his new team, I don't think even he can be that stupid. I wouldn't count on him getting into any more trouble while playing in the NFL. Just my humble opinion.

:sick:

And unacceptable. Divisions became less important when the NFL went to eight (4) team divisions anyway. With only four teams, only six of your 16 (and soon 18?) games are within your division. OK, fine. Of course each division winner deserves to make the playoffs. But that is where divisions should stop being special. Seattle should have immediately been placed as the number 6 seed in the NFC, and been guaranteed zero home games with that pathetic 7-9-0 record. On top of that, 3 of the 4 Wildcard games featured teams with better records on the road because of division winners being held in such high regard.

In my humble opinion, this should be changed this coming off-season.