Talk about Marshawn making an impact...

BLZFAN4LIFE

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/49038/

According to the Seattle Times, at the time of Lynch’s run, scientists at the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network noted activity near Qwest Field, where the game against the Saints was being played.

"We looked at the stations nearby and one station in particular just clearly showed the crowd roaring," John Vidale, director of the network, told the Times.

Vidale said that one could “probably ... feel it if you were standing outside the stadium,” adding that the tremor likely didn’t travel far,

It was some of the worst attempts at tackling I have ever seen. Lynch is nothing special.

if he was behind the jets oline he would be a superstar. kinda like ladanian tomlinson. he was washed up in san diego. the whole nfl didnt expect anything from him as a jet. but anyone could revive their rb career behind the jets oline. sad to say, but its that good.

on the flip side, most rbs would struggle behind seattle's weak weak line.

he is something special by the way. if you like a power jerome bettis style running game.

Regardless of whether or not Lynch is special...he isn't in my opinion. Can you imagine the scenario that could shape up this weekend? If both lower NFC seeds win their games, the Seaturkeys will host the NFC Championship game. Unbelievable.

Regardless of whether or not Lynch is special...he isn't in my opinion. Can you imagine the scenario that could shape up this weekend? If both lower NFC seeds win their games, the Seaturkeys will host the NFC Championship game. Unbelievable.

no chance seattle wins this game.

they suck on the road. and atlanta is too good.

Why can't the Bills get players like that?

low blow....

in a way though the only positive is that now i have 2 teams that i follow regularly. so if the bills get their asses kicked, hopefully the hawks win in the afternoon game.

for all the losers that will question my loyalty, not that i need to prove anything to anyone, if bills played hawks, of course i would root for bills to SPANK the seahawks.

low blow....

in a way though the only positive is that now i have 2 teams that i follow regularly. so if the bills get their asses kicked, hopefully the hawks win in the afternoon game.

for all the losers that will question my loyalty, not that i need to prove anything to anyone, if bills played hawks, of course i would root for bills to SPANK the seahawks.

Sorry - it comes from the 7 years I lived in Boston* and watched local TV sportscaster Bob Lobel...every single time there'd be a sports hi-lite of a former Boston player, he'd finish with, " Now why can't the [insert Red Sox/Celtics/Bruins/Patiots* here] get players like that? "

Amazingly, it never gets old! B-)

Vis-a-vis the Seahawks, I think you're OK with having an NFC team to cheer - I have several, including the Seahawks. (Dad always said it was a good to have a fallback plan - that holds especially true for Bills fans!) I hope Marshawn does well - always liked him and feel like, for whatever reason, the whole of BuffTown turned on the guy.

(BTW, we play the Seahawks in ' The Sinking City ' - a town built on sawdust on sh_t - in 2012, where I hope to see the Bills do better than the last time I was there!)

Sorry - it comes from the 7 years I lived in Boston* and watched local TV sportscaster Bob Lobel...every single time there'd be a sports hi-lite of a former Boston player, he'd finish with, " Now why can't the [insert Red Sox/Celtics/Bruins/Patiots* here] get players like that? "

Vis-a-vis the Seahawks, I think you're OK with having an NFC team to cheer - I have several, including the Seahawks. (Dad always said it was a good to have a fallback plan - that holds especially true for Bills fans!) I hope Marshawn does well - always liked him and feel like, for whatever reason, the whole of BuffTown turned on the guy.

(BTW, we play the Seahawks in ' The Sinking City ' - a town built on sawdust on sh_t - in 2012, where I hope to see the Bills do better than the last time I was there!)

you're right about that.

Yes it was the crowd. Half the tremor was caused by them wildly jumping up and down as Lynch sealed the win by "Beast Moding" over the Saints. The other half of the tremor was caused by the fans laughing hysterically at the fact Buddy Nix traded the former number 12 overall pick in the draft, still in his mid-20's, for a measly 4th round draft pick in April's draft. :w00t::lol:

No need to apologize, - I got a good laugh out of it.

It was some of the worst attempts at tackling I have ever seen. Lynch is nothing special.

Unfortunately reality is simply reality. Back in the real world he was special enough to take advantage of the lousy tackling and fellow Shag RBs Forsett and Robinson were not special enough to shrug off the same lousy tackling (and most unfortunately former fellow Bills Jackson and Spiller were watching the game on TV).

The simple reality is that Lynch did the job and nobody with a mere fact free opinion is gonna be able to take that away from him.

Yes it was the crowd. Half the tremor was caused by them wildly jumping up and down as Lynch sealed the win by "Beast Moding" over the Saints. The other half of the tremor was caused by the fans laughing hysterically at the fact Buddy Nix traded the former number 12 overall pick in the draft, still in his mid-20's, for a measly 4th round draft pick in April's draft. :w00t::lol:

Yeah, turning the #12 pick into a #120 pick doesn't exactly strike me as a winning strategy. But what do I know? :unsure: There's no way that an average fan could be smarter than the folks presiding over this 11 year playoff drought, right?

How hard will the laugh when he breaks the NFL personnal conduct policy for the 3rd time and sits out a full season?