Need some local advice

aussiew

Let me know what transpires, We may be interested in getting one too. I don't want to drive it, I just want to have it parked, fill it with beer and food and save the travel between outlying areas and the stadium. In Friday/Saturday, out Monday.

Let me know what transpires, We may be interested in getting one too. I don't want to drive it, I just want to have it parked, fill it with beer and food and save the travel between outlying areas and the stadium. In Friday/Saturday, out Monday

Is there any other way to do it?

But it would have to be picked up from the rental place and then taken to the stadium. I'm going to start researching.

Sleep? This is Aussie we're talking about, there will be no sleep!

Great point Beerball!!!

I can set you up with a 20x20 party tent with sidewalls for privacy, up to 6 cotton cots or if you prefer some lose hay for your sleeping pleasures!, exclusive use of one of the port o pottys on site. Interested?

This sounds like an OUTBACK in ORCHARD PARK for the Aussiew!!

Yep...this was a RARE and CLASSIC moment for Aussiew!!

• 1 month later...

I may be crazy but love to plan ahead. I've decided to rent an RV and party at the stadium for at least 2 days at our next home opener. Do any of you have RV rental contacts in the area?

try

www.familyfunrental.com amherst ny

all season rv 716 684 3003 buffalo ny

www.RentJimsRv.com varies location batavia and fredonia ny

www.cruiseamerica.com

Is there any other way to do it?

But it would have to be picked up from the rental place and then taken to the stadium. I'm going to start researching.

There is an RV place right down Southwestern about 2 miles from the Stadium. There whole parking lot is filled with RVs. Some of them look amazing. Not sure what the place is called & not sure if they just sell them or if they rent them to. You may want to start your research there though. Like I said about a 2 minute drive from the stadium.

There is an RV place right down Southwestern about 2 miles from the Stadium. There whole parking lot is filled with RVs. Some of them look amazing. Not sure what the place is called & not sure if they just sell them or if they rent them to. You may want to start your research there though. Like I said about a 2 minute drive from the stadium.

Colton rv. I don't think they rentrvs. Buffalo rv (down the road from Colton) does not rent rvs. Ballards Camping Center (Hamburg) does not rent rvs either.

try

www.familyfunrental.com amherst ny

all season rv 716 684 3003 buffalo ny

www.RentJimsRv.com varies location batavia and fredonia ny

www.cruiseamerica.com

Way back in the day like 90 0r 91, we rented an RV in DC and drove to Bills-Stellers game. We used that CruiseAmerica place i believe.

Had a blast, and I would highly recommended it. Waking up at the staduim was very cool. But the one we had got broken into pretty easily whilst parked at the Brick Bar Saturday evening.

Also, I can't remember the option of a shower..we might not have wanted to spend the money on water or something. Bunch of chuckleheads just out of college...think we spent all of our money on gas and beer.

Also, I can't remember the option of a shower..we might not have wanted to spend the money on water or something. Bunch of chuckleheads just out of college...think we spent all of our money on gas and beer.

The Bills have a shower building next to the RV lot, I believe it doesn't open until 8 or 9 in the morning on game days.