Healthcare repeal vote delayed

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true the guy was a nut job, one wonders how he came up with his assassination idea.

See the link in the edited post above. I still wouldn't blame him because of his politics. He is crazy. Maybe he was directed to do it by the KBG, Martians or his pet rat. Don't try to make political hay out of it.

See the link in the edited post above. I still wouldn't blame him because of his politics. He is crazy. Maybe he was directed to do it by the KBG, Martians or his pet rat. Don't try to make political hay out of it.

Funny, this seems like the exact type of thing you might try to make political hay from if the roles were reversed.

Funny, this seems like the exact type of thing you might try to make political hay from if the roles were reversed.

Ostensibly, the roles are reversed and I'm not trying to make any political hay from it, so Frenkle you are wrong again.

Keep in mind, I am not making anything political or stating either side should own partial responsibility for this. That being said, we know there are some seriously looney people out there that we believe anything that said. Not understanding that a statement is just that.. a statement. Not a call to arms, not a reason to act, etc. Which is why BOTH sides of the aisle do need to tone it down a notch.

Keep in mind, I am not making anything political or stating either side should own partial responsibility for this. That being said, we know there are some seriously looney people out there that we believe anything that said. Not understanding that a statement is just that.. a statement. Not a call to arms, not a reason to act, etc. Which is why BOTH sides of the aisle do need to tone it down a notch.

I feel like the AFLAC duck waddling out of the barbershop after listening to Yogi Berra. WTF are you trying to say?

I feel like the AFLAC duck waddling out of the barbershop after listening to Yogi Berra. WTF are you trying to say?

Really is it that difficult? Certain people follow every single word said by a politician, TV or Radio host. If a statement is sent out saying let's burn down the house, etc. some idiot may take that as a call to arms and try to do it.

You're implying that the shooter was a crazy liberal who attempted to kill a liberal Congresswoman?

Well Olberman and the lamestream media have implied it was a crazy conservative who attempted to kill a liberal Congresswoman, with no evidence to back it up.

You're implying that the shooter was a crazy liberal who attempted to kill a liberal Congresswoman?

I think the implication is that the shooter was a crazy nut who attempted to kill a person he was obsessed with.

Why attach a political tag to something that's purely a mental illenss?

I think the implication is that the shooter was a crazy nut who attempted to kill a person he was obsessed with.

Because the Democrats and lamestream media never miss an opportunity to:

A:demonize the Tea Party

B:belittle Sarah Palin

C: Blame George Bush

Why? Maybe because people with mental illnesses can not understand some of the statements being released by either politicians or pundits.

Really is it that difficult? Certain people follow every single word said by a politician, TV or Radio host. If a statement is sent out saying let's burn down the house, etc. some idiot may take that as a call to arms and try to do it.

But I really doubt this batshit loon followed any politician or pundit who was remotely mainstream.

That's the real thing...this guy wasn't in the mainstream political process. This guy gets his philosophies from Jeff Rense. He's the kind of guy that even the bozos on prisonplanet.com would consider a little off. ****, he was pissed at Giffords for THREE YEARS, because she didn't answer the zen koan "If words are meaningless, what is government?" to his liking.

Who, exactly, was he following word-for-word? Beck, Olbermann, Madow, Limbaugh, etc., are obnoxious, sure. But not completely cucoo for cocao puffs like Loughner.

But I really doubt this batshit loon followed any politician or pundit who was remotely mainstream.

That's the real thing...this guy wasn't in the mainstream political process. This guy gets his philosophies from Jeff Rense. He's the kind of guy that even the bozos on prisonplanet.com would consider a little off. ****, he was pissed at Giffords for THREE YEARS, because she didn't answer the zen koan "If words are meaningless, what is government?" to his liking.

Who, exactly, was he following word-for-word? Beck, Olbermann, Madow, Limbaugh, etc., are obnoxious, sure. But not completely cucoo for cocao puffs like Loughner.

But based on this guys actions we sould, ban talk radio, internet forums, semi-auto handguns and late night humor. :wallbash: