Healthcare repeal vote delayed

In deference to the shooting of a democratic congresswoman who voted for Obama's healthcare bill the Boner has decided to delay the moronically symbolic repeal of the thing by the far right in congress.

If they had any taste at all they would just scrap this stupid meaningless idea right now.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In deference to the shooting of a democratic congresswoman who voted for Obama's healthcare bill the Boner has decided to delay the moronically symbolic repeal of the thing by the far right in congress.

If they had any taste at all they would just scrap this stupid meaningless idea right now.

Excuse me?

The American people want it repealed why should they scrap it?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/145496/Favor-Oppose-Repealing-Healthcare-Law.aspx

Edited by Gary M

Excuse me?

Many such as myself did not like the bill because it never went far enough. Gallup and other polls never ask that question.

Anyway I give it about another month when this shooting is old news before the Boner, Bachmann, Issa etc and their buddies in the corporate conservative media start hurling their crap around again.

Hey, dipwad

I noticed you haven't offered up an apology for your hate post from the weekend.

I know I know, your hands are probably broken because you tripped on the cord to make sure you're the first one posting that the the wackjob killer was a conservative operative.

Good job, imbecile. Now go back and keep making Niagara Falls the shining city that she is.

Edited by GG

Hey, dipwad

I noticed you haven't offered up an apology for your hate post from the weekend.

I know I know, your hands are probably broken because you tripped on the cord to make sure you're the first one posting that the the wackjob killer was a conservative operative.

Good job, imbecile. Now go back and keep making Niagara Falls the shining city that she is.

Oooh sounds like Gecko is a little bitter that his side is once again responsible for another act of political violence. Keep it up ya ignorant twat and maybe you can take out all of the congresspeople your screwball side disagrees with.

Oooh sounds like Gecko is a little bitter that his side is once again responsible for another act of political violence. Keep it up ya ignorant twat and maybe you can take out all of the congresspeople your screwball side disagrees with.

Yeah, a Communist Manifesto & Mein Kampf reader is definitely from my side.

Keep digging, but the fact remains that you were were practically giddy in being the first to report the shootings and did so gleefully cheerleading the hate parade. Way to go pond scum.

Can you back up your opinion that the right is responsible for this tragedy with any facts?

Excuse me?

Why should they scrap it? Because they don't have a chance in hell in it being repealed. Why not work with Democrats on making the existing bill better? Seems to me that would be a better way to work than wasting time on something that won't happen.

Why should they scrap it? Because they don't have a chance in hell in it being repealed. Why not work with Democrats on making the existing bill better? Seems to me that would be a better way to work than wasting time on something that won't happen.

So they should continue to ignore the will of the people?

Simple: he shot a Democrat, therefore he's a Republican. :wacko:

I wouldn't place any blame on either side. That being said the statements coming from both sides needs to be toned down.

So they should continue to ignore the will of the people?

I wouldn't say it's 100% the will of the people. Why not make the bill better and at the same time cost effective instead of just repealing it and never taking the issue again?

Are you just on a quest to be widely acclaimed the dumbest and most partisan poster on this site? What do you lack the most, intelligence or class? Try to keep up, this guy was a nutcase and it had nothing to do with conservative vs. liberal or vice versa.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Giffords-Loughner-Tucson-shooting/2011/01/10/id/382376?s=al&promo_code=B6E5-1

Edited by 3rdnlng

Are you just on a quest to be widely acclaimed the dumbest and most partisan poster on this site? What do you lack the most, intelligence or class? Try to keep up, this guy was a nutcase and it had nothing to do with conservative vs. liberal or vice versa.

Very true the guy was a nut job, one wonders how he came up with his assassination idea.