Joe D ready to tackle Mt. Kilimanjaro

Beerball

Thanks for the info, BeerSphere - and YOU GO, JOE!

Just made a small donation myself - would love to be able to give more.

Despite the prospects of climbing a mountain that, at it's highest point is 19,341 feet above sea level, DeLamielleure is not worried.

"I never rode a bike either," DeLamielleure said. "But I rode 2,000 miles in 18 days. I'm just glad to be able to do this. And we need money, so if people are feeling like they want to donate, they can visit the website. And if some company wants to donate to us, I'll stick their flag on top of Mt. Kilimanjaro and take some pictures.

"It's not about me and it's not about Ken Huff or Tom Lally," DeLamielleure continued. "For me it's just a thank you. If I was a current player I'd give them a lot of money, but I don't have money. I've got six kids and eight grandchildren and I don't have it. I didn't make that kind of money. I can give them myself."

Link - Boots and Cleats On The Summit

(Hey Donte - how 'bout you do something useful with your own time and money, instead of constantly tweeting about how underpaid and unappreciated you are?)

Edited by The Senator

Thanks for the info, BeerSphere - and YOU GO, JOE!

Just made a small donation myself - would love to be able to give more.

Despite the prospects of climbing a mountain that, at it's highest point is 19,341 feet above sea level, DeLamielleure is not worried.

"I never rode a bike either," DeLamielleure said. "But I rode 2,000 miles in 18 days. I'm just glad to be able to do this. And we need money, so if people are feeling like they want to donate, they can visit the website. And if some company wants to donate to us, I'll stick their flag on top of Mt. Kilimanjaro and take some pictures.

"It's not about me and it's not about Ken Huff or Tom Lally," DeLamielleure continued. "For me it's just a thank you. If I was a current player I'd give them a lot of money, but I don't have money. I've got six kids and eight grandchildren and I don't have it. I didn't make that kind of money. I can give them myself."

Link - Boots and Cleats On The Summit

(Hey Donte - how 'bout you do something useful with your own time and money, instead of constantly tweeting about how underpaid and unappreciated you are?)

You really felt the need to take a shot at Whitner, seriously? Are you that bitter and immature?

Bitter and immature??? Moi????

Hell no! See, the old immature Senator would have wasted time crafting a stinging reply - the new Senator just puts you on ' Ignore ' :beer:

Good. You can ignore me all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you are a child. You took a heart warming story about about a former bills player doing something good, and used it as a vehicle to unnecessarily insult someone else.

Bitter and immature??? Moi????

Hell no! See, the old immature Senator would have wasted time crafting a stinging reply - the new Senator just puts you on ' Ignore ' :beer:

You are not as feisty as you used to be. Is that due to the aging process? Are your knuckles too mangled to throw them around anymore? :devil: