Laugh of the day

My laugh of the day came from Phil Simms saying "eem" all day. Sports broadcasting is at an all time low.

I laugh at anything Simms says. He has to be one of the worst analysts out there. I miss the days when Parcells and Walsh were doing games. I learned a lot listening to them and they always seemed to know what play was coming next. They might not have been the easiest to listen to but they were the most knowledgeable.

I laugh at anything Simms says. He has to be one of the worst analysts out there. I miss the days when Parcells and Walsh were doing games. I learned a lot listening to them and they always seemed to know what play was coming next. They might not have been the easiest to listen to but they were the most knowledgeable.

A few weeks ago someone asked Peter King who the front-runners were for Bill Parcells' services. He responded with "CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN". I can only hope than someone has enough sense to put him back in the booth. I don't want him in a studio either, he needs to be in the booth.

http://cgi.ebay.com/360333932312

AARON IS PROJECTED A TOP 10 PICK AND BEST D-LINEMAN IN THE DRAFT BY MANY.HE IS NOW GOING INTO THE NFL WHERE VALUE WILL SKYROCKET. THIS ITEM WAS SIGNED AT HIS FIRST SIGNING MARCH 15TH IN STATE COLLEGE SO ACT FAST BEFORE IT'S ALL GONE!

The bids are coming in fast and furious. Talk about timing your sale while the property is hot.