Arizona congresswoman among 18 shot at Tucson grocery

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed it for ya... my bad.

Side note: What makes him stupid is that he labels people, puts words in other peoples mouths, verbally attacks... then complains "oh don't do that to me" cry, whine, sniff, pout. Pathetic.

Actually, what makes him stupid is that he's an idiot. But to his credit, he's known that for years, and generally works within his limitations.

You could learn from him.

Fixed it for ya... my bad.

Side note: What makes him stupid is that he labels people, puts words in other peoples mouths, verbally attacks... then complains "oh don't do that to me" cry, whine, sniff, pout. Pathetic.

Oh I'm not arguing with your opinion on his level of intelligence. Just challenging yours.

:lol: :lol:

Shouldn't all you movers and shakers be working on something very important and crucial to our society.

I am. I'm multitasking. I just wrote half a four-page standards document in between this and my last drive-by insult.

I am THAT good.

When a "normal" community comes together after a mass murder they don't cheer "we love you!" This thing should not have been held it at a University. This sounded less like a memorial for a tragedy and more like a politcal pep rally.

I was listening in the car yesterday and the first thing I heard was all the cheering, and I have to admit it seemed pretty bizarre. Nothing worth criticizing, but I don't recall ever hearing a memorial crowd sound like that.

Wow. I guess it's the nine year old's fault she got shot, too...stupid kid shouldn't have been attending a political function attended by a Congresswoman who'd received threats...

I disagree with your characterization of him as a "slime ball", though. He's FAR too retarded to be a slime ball.

Wow. I guess it's the nine year old's fault she got shot, too...stupid kid shouldn't have been attending a political function attended by a Congresswoman who'd received threats...

I disagree with your characterization of him as a "slime ball", though. He's FAR too retarded to be a slime ball.

Totally agree. Yeah, we all know the left has said and done some dumb things after the shooting... but dear god. This is beyond ridiculous.

She was also dressed way too provocatively for her age; if you ask me, she was just asking for it. If those morons wouldn't have been standing where the bullet was going they would have never got shot.

All of this has me begging the question; Libtards were quick to start 9/11 was a conspiracy, why hasn't anyone said that this was a conspiracy? These "rules" are never the same for the Democrats and the Republicans and it is even more skewed for the Tea Party.

How would Sarah Palin and the Tea Party feel if someone up a picture of all her kids with crosshairs on them?

Why were the Republicans so unable to fight back on this?

When the Liberal folks were crying about Bush and wanting him to be shot or hung why did they think that was ok? Did they really think that they were so justified it makes it ok?

She was also dressed way too provocatively for her age; if you ask me, she was just asking for it. If those morons wouldn't have been standing where the bullet was going they would have never got shot.

All of this has me begging the question; Libtards were quick to start 9/11 was a conspiracy, why hasn't anyone said that this was a conspiracy? These "rules" are never the same for the Democrats and the Republicans and it is even more skewed for the Tea Party.

How would Sarah Palin and the Tea Party feel if someone up a picture of all her kids with crosshairs on them?

Why were the Republicans so unable to fight back on this?

When the Liberal folks were crying about Bush and wanting him to be shot or hung why did they think that was ok? Did they really think that they were so justified it makes it ok?

No Liberals were not the ones stating 9/11 was a conspiracy... that was started by morons.

And you're saying that is mutually exclusive? Liberalism is a mental illness you know.

Forty-two percent of Republicans say President Obama was born outside the United States, while only 37 percent say he was born here. Twenty-five percent of Democrats say President George W. Bush let 9/11 happen, while 63 percent say he didn’t. Sixty-two percent of “liberals” say no, as do 62 percent of people who say they voted for Obama. The only element of the Democratic Party’s base with considerable 9/11 “truth” sympathies? African-Americans, only 46 percent of whom rule out a Bush connection.

Link