Arizona congresswoman among 18 shot at Tucson grocery

He ALSO opposed Iraq, Afghanistan Wars and detests Christianity.

Who is spreading THAT load of crap in our society?.

I sincerely hope you libs, using this for policial game, dont get any red wine on the body of Christina Green, you pathetic POSes.

Is that kind of like the republicans using 9/11 for political game as well? Pretty pathetic as well don't you think?

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? When? When has the right used 9/11 to get an upper hand on their political opponents like this?

The right ALWAYS mentions 9/11. Are you kidding me or just deaf? They have done that since the Primaries before Obama was elected.

The right ALWAYS mentions 9/11. Are you kidding me or just deaf? They have done that since the Primaries before Obama was elected.

bull ****. Utter bull ****.

The last time 9/11/01 was discussed and analyized and run through the political coals like "right wing talking points" are right now.....was on 9/12/01.

You're joking with this, right? I mean, right? You CANNOT possibly be serious, right?

Try to keep up....where has 9/11 been used by the right as a central pillar to try and gain political advantage?

And even if fyou two nimrods CAN find examples, Ill follow up with examples of the left demonizing and condemning them for it.

So either way, I win. The point is MADE that the left are practicing a level of hypocrisy right now that is unprecedented.

Edited by RkFast

Try to keep up....where has 9/11 been used by the right as a central pillar to try and gain political advantage?

Rudy Guilani's entire campaign. The Bush and Kerry campaigns went toe-to-toe on the "Who can protect you better?" issue. Virtually every congressman I can think of has used it.

In what context though? You have been going on ad nauseum about the "tone" needing to be turned down. Well, you are in fact just trying to convince everyone that it was the "tone" that caused this tragedy, while in reality nobody knows at this point what triggered this crazy person.

Blah blah blah blah blah the left always says this blah blah blah blah blah well the right always uses this blah blah blah blah blah stupid libtards all their fault blah blah blah blah evil conservatives.

Come on, people. When will we realize that THERE ARE NO SIDES? This stuff isn't a goddamn game.

Blah blah blah blah blah the left always says this blah blah blah blah blah well the right always uses this blah blah blah blah blah stupid libtards all their fault blah blah blah blah evil conservatives.

Come on, people. When will we realize that THERE ARE NO SIDES? This stuff isn't a goddamn game.

Evidently lentils make you grumpy.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/Emanuel-Recruited-Gifford-113280354.html?dr

Looks like Rahm is going to let this "crisis" slide by without taking advantage of it. Surprising.

It's a shame. However I hope you are this way when any politician tries to use a horrible event to their advantage.

BTW, the Federal Judge that was killed was a Republician.

Who cares what his political beliefs were?

In what context though? You have been going on ad nauseum about the "tone" needing to be turned down. Well, you are in fact just trying to convince everyone that it was the "tone" that caused this tragedy, while in reality nobody knows at this point what triggered this crazy person.

Negative. I have never said it caused this event, we have no idea what caused this event.

It's a shame. However I hope you are this way when any politician tries to use a horrible event to their advantage.

Who cares what his political beliefs were?

Negative. I have never said it caused this event, we have no idea what caused this event.

You're not to swift, are you?

bull ****. Utter bull ****.

The last time 9/11/01 was discussed and analyized and run through the political coals like "right wing talking points" are right now.....was on 9/12/01.

And even if fyou two nimrods CAN find examples, Ill follow up with examples of the left demonizing and condemning them for it.

So either way, I win. The point is MADE that the left are practicing a level of hypocrisy right now that is unprecedented.

You 'won'? Congratulations. DC Tom beat me to the substance, but I'll just say this: I think that you actually believe what you wrote about the Right and 9/11. And I think that's really scary.

There are sides. There are those that eat lentils and those who eat other things.

You 'won'? Congratulations. DC Tom beat me to the substance, but I'll just say this: I think that you actually believe what you wrote about the Right and 9/11. And I think that's really scary.

Yeah, Mitch McConnell, et al were just mentioning it on the floor before the Christmas break. Many of them used it before, during and after the last presidential primaries.

Edited by pBills

Yeah, Mitch McConnell, et al were just mentioning it on the floor before the Christmas break. Many of them used it before, during and after the last presidential primaries.

And you see no difference between "mentioning" an event to forward an agenda related to it, like a homeland security bill....and using an event as the focal point of a political campaign thats got NOTHING to do with the event?

Youre lost.

And again.....a right winger cant get out the word "9" in "9/11" before the leftards go BATCHITT. Meanwhile, that kids body wasnt cold before the left CERTIFIED "the right's rhetoric" as the cause of this.

Stunking, no good pathetic hypocrites. Whens the keg party where you drink beer out of her nine year old skull, you !@#$ing cretins?

Edited by RkFast