Arizona congresswoman among 18 shot at Tucson grocery

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe the distinction between crosshairs and target shooting targets is a bit subtle for you. unfortunately, your rhetoric is a bit less than subtle, too. i would be embarrassed if i had to curse to make a point. you seem very angry. as caveman said: "stay classy".

:lol: The idea that the crosshair metaphor is somehow different than the target metaphor is patently ridiculous.

Republicans don't generally pay attention to registered Democrats from out of district. You could probably say the same for most local politicians.

So does your return address say:

Captain Caveman - Registered Democrat

:rolleyes:

The letter should be from a pissed off American sent to anyone who pisses you off. Isn't that how it works?

Angry Letters:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQ6xariQiLB-VoeCYk2SZGM9z0_tEv0MxTrT3oXxX-zlpDUxEU

So does your return address say:

Captain Caveman - Registered Democrat

:rolleyes:

The letter should be from a pissed off American sent to anyone who pisses you off. Isn't that how it works?

Hey, stamps aren't free bub.

Edited by Captain Caveman

I inferred that I hadn't seen any political posters from liberal candidates with crosshairs over their opponents. And I haven't. And if I do, I'll gladly call that candidate a dickweed. Someone else pointed out a google search where a few liberal nuts (generally not political candidates or those who have held office) have said some inflammatory things, and I then posted that those folks are also douchebags.

We're going to have to agree to disagree on the likelihood of political vitriol playing a role in the shooting. Or maybe you won't agree to anything, I wouldn't be surprised. I think highly unbalanced people such as this are very likely to be swayed by the kind of propaganda and jargon put forth by Palin. I guess your feeling is that crazy people only listen to the voices in their head. I guess that could be true, I'm not crazy so I don't know.

So far I've seen facts pointing out that the guy was nuts, not that his actions (crazy as they are) weren't influenced by folks such as Palin.

Stay classy.

Perhaps I was a little harsh. I took out the aggression I felt for a number of posters on you.

I saw a picture of a little girl on Yahoo today who's dead b/c of this **** bag then I come on here and see asswipes like Bishop "Dick" Hedd and the usual suspects using it to push some bull **** political agenda. The fact that yall pulled the conclusion straight out of your asses just poured gasoline on the fire.

Edited by Rob's House

Sure it is and the most preferred way to communicate with your or any other representative.

BTW nice dodge to my first question.

It may be their preferred method of communication; for these types of things I prefer a letter.

No my return address does not say Captain Caveman - Registered Democrat, because that's not my real name.

I didn't realize you were looking for a serious response. If you are, here it is. I'm not going to take the time to write to any republicans, because I don't feel like they represent me. I don't really want most of them to.

Perhaps I was a little harsh. I took out the aggression I felt for a number of posters on you.

I saw a picture of a little girl on Yahoo today who's dead b/c of this **** bag then I come on here and see asswipes like Bishop "Dick" Hedd and the usual suspects using it to push some bull **** political agenda. The fact that yall pulled the conclusion straight out of your asses just poured gasoline on the fire.

I totally disagree and your post is why we are going to hell in a handbasket.

When is it time to call things as they are and put away the conciliatory BS the left engages in more than the right?... Let's call it as it should be. The left can't just always lay down like they did with the wars... Yet, the right would love nothing more than the usual conciliatory acts the left engages in... Business as usual!

What is with the name-calling, things must be getting to you???

On the namecalling front:

NEWSFLASH: Anti-gov't was the cornerstone of this guy's beliefs... Who is spreading that load of crap in our society? Let's call it what it is. Who did he attempt to kill? A Congresswoman... Or in your speak a CongressCRITTER. Why is it so hard for some to realize he went "critter hunting" and did collateral damage while not finishing off the "critter." Of course in your speak that is.

NEWSFLASH 2: Dehumanizing anybody almost always has this effect somewhere down the line.

Now of all people YOU want to humanize? Huh? :o:doh:

I totally disagree and your post is why we are going to hell in a handbasket.

When is it time to call things as they are and put away the conciliatory BS the left engages in more than the right?... Let's call it as it should be. The left can't just always lay down like they did with the wars... Yet, the right would love nothing more than the usual conciliatory acts the left engages in... Business as usual!

What is with the name-calling, things must be getting to you???

On the namecalling front:

NEWSFLASH: Anti-gov't was the cornerstone of this guy's beliefs... Who is spreading that load of crap in our society? Let's call it what it is. Who did he attempt to kill? A Congresswoman... Or in your speak a CongressCRITTER. Why is it so hard for some to realize he went "critter hunting" and did collateral damage while not finishing off the "critter." Of course in your speak that is.

NEWSFLASH 2: Dehumanizing anybody almost always has this effect somewhere down the line.

Now of all people YOU want to humanize? Huh? :o:doh:

You almost done shoveling your manure?