17 Yards.... WHAT?

stevestojan

Last night was my company Christmas party... to say it was the nicest restaurant i have ever been to would be an understatement. All you could eat sushi, lobster, and yes KOBE beef (which normally goes for about $12 an OUNCE). Anyway, since the drinks were free, I could yet again NOT make it to the bar to watch the game.

But, Here's what I want to know. . .

17 yards of total offense?

McCowen had 62 yards of passing. the RBs combined had 29 yards. Garcia threw for 5.

That's a total of 98. What, did we sack that chump 10 times? Negative yards in rushing would reflect in the stats. Not in throwing. So, what am I missing?

Either way, dominating, and awesome. .. . .

Last night was my company Christmas party... to say it was the nicest restaurant i have ever been to would be an understatement. All you could eat sushi, lobster, and yes KOBE beef (which normally goes for about $12 an OUNCE). Anyway, since the drinks were free, I could yet again NOT make it to the bar to watch the game.

McCowen had 62 yards of passing. the RBs combined had 29 yards. Garcia threw for 5.

That's a total of 98. What, did we sack that chump 10 times? Negative yards in rushing would reflect in the stats. Not in throwing. So, what am I missing?

157565[/snapback]

Two things:

1) Read the stats on ESPN.com, nfl.com, etc. But yes, we had 8 sacks.

2) Didn't you buy the Pay Per View? If not, you missed a great game.

CW

The DLine just terrorized the Browns all day and put up 8 sacks which must have totaled 81yrds lost for the Browns O.

With 2:00 left Cleveland got the ball back when they had a grand total of 2 yards. On their 1stdown play Sam Adams had his hands on the Browns ballcarrier for about a 4yrd loss but that little sumbitch wiggled lose and picked up a handful. If The Keg holds on I have to wonder if the Bills send the house on 2nddown in an effort to keep them under 0 (lmfao). Instead they laid back and gave up a slant for about 10 which pretty much finished it up.

Cya

Two things:

1) Read the stats on ESPN.com, nfl.com, etc.  But yes, we had 8 sacks.

2) Didn't you buy the Pay Per View?  If not, you missed a great game.

CW

157573[/snapback]

1) I wasnt asking like i didnt believe it. I was asking like "HOLY sh--, THAT'S AWESOME" <_<

2) No,I was veeery tired, and I thought if i fell asleep after paying $40 to watch a game on TV, I'd be pissed.

I think this "steve not watching" is a good thing...

1) I wasnt asking like i didnt believe it. I was asking like "HOLY sh--, THAT'S AWESOME" <_<

2) No,I was veeery tired, and I thought if i fell asleep after paying $40 to watch a game on TV, I'd be pissed.

I think this "steve not watching" is a good thing...

157596[/snapback]

That's why you have TiVo silly!

CW

what company do you work for?

sushi and kobe? sheesh. Nice gig.

any tempura roll left?

157612[/snapback]

My company is webpower. We are involved in internet marketing and searchengine optomization. Without saying too much (due to NDAs), much of our work involves VERY large corporations paying us to make sure if someone were to search for adult terms on teh internet, it does not show up in their direct results, thus seperating them from the stigma. .. . make sense? Also, we own the website of iFriends.net, a web cam chat service, which started much like CuCMe, but years ago, an adult catergorie was added, and we now have one of the top 100 biggest profiting websites in the world.

<_<

157565[/snapback]

Better than that...until the last, meaningless Browns drive, they had a total of two yards offense.

That's two yards on something like 43 plays...or an average of about 1.75 INCHES per play. That's about this much:

At my monitor's resolution (ultra-high).

Ain't that ridiculous? The Browns offense, through 58 minutes of football, averaged a distance-per-play that fits in a message board post. Unreal.

No disrespect, man, but I can't imagine a world where I get so drunk on a Saturday that I miss a game on Sunday. It's not like the game starts at 10 a.m. The thing starts after noon. You missed another game?!?!?

Well, we're apparently 3-0 in games you can't get to, so you may as well keep missing them.

No disrespect, man, but I can't imagine a world where I get so drunk on a Saturday that I miss a game on Sunday. It's not like the game starts at 10 a.m. The thing starts after noon. You missed another game?!?!?

Well, we're apparently 3-0 in games you can't get to, so you may as well keep missing them.

157692[/snapback]

I know, i know. It's bad.. but when you have access to all the Johhny Walker Blue you can rink, and you dont have to pay $35 a glass for it, bad things happen.