Fancy Nancy knows who to blame why she isn't Speaker

She has no idea how to create jobs.

Pathetic.

I thought conservatives didn't want the gov't creating jobs, yet you're complaining that she didn't do it. :doh:

Fortunately the holy grail Bush tax cuts, with the irreplaceable cuts for the wealthy so they'd trickle jobs down on us, have led us through a golden age of job creation.

And now the Republicans will really get going with their emphasis on jobs, jobs, jobs. Except they first needed to read through the whole Constitution (which you figure they would know before they ran for office). Oh, and the wholly political vote to repeal the new health care laws, which has no chance of passing, and they don't even tell us what their alternative is, just that they're for increasing the debt (according to the CBO). What, another contradiction, say it ain't so!

But remember, it's jobs, jobs, jobs!

I thought conservatives didn't want the gov't creating jobs, yet you're complaining that she didn't do it. :doh:

Fortunately the holy grail Bush tax cuts, with the irreplaceable cuts for the wealthy so they'd trickle jobs down on us, have led us through a golden age of job creation.

And now the Republicans will really get going with their emphasis on jobs, jobs, jobs. Except they first needed to read through the whole Constitution (which you figure they would know before they ran for office). Oh, and the wholly political vote to repeal the new health care laws, which has no chance of passing, and they don't even tell us what their alternative is, just that they're for increasing the debt (according to the CBO). What, another contradiction, say it ain't so!

But remember, it's jobs, jobs, jobs!

Didn't say I wanted government to create jobs - that's not generally speaking it's responsibility. Creating an atmosphere where economic prosperity can ensue is. And she is clueless on what that entails.

If the Bush tax cuts are so cataclysmically horrible and mean death to the economy - then why did the Democrat Congress pass them - they had a strangle hold on power and they voted to pass them - for everybody - even for the wealthy people you so despise. Why are they now suddenly good? Oh, it was just the $700 million that the Dems coveted and planned on stealing from the wealthiest that was in play.

As for The Constitution - probably many of the azz jacks that were elected in modernity haven't read it except in sixth grade civics class.

You're right about health care though - whatever that is. Our first affirmative action President - President BO will veto any such attempt at repeal that would reach his desk. However, your boy Harry will guarantee that possibility will never take place under his reign.

It's BS that "they don't even tell us what their alternative is". The Dems never allowed any of their ideas to get out of committee last year. Not one. Apparently they don't put them in the Huffington Post.

Regarding the CBO - I'd like to see the new Congress have them run the numbers again without some of the grossly stupid assumptions that the Dems foisted on them in their ponzi scheme planning.

Regarding the CBO - I'd like to see the new Congress have them run the numbers again without some of the grossly stupid assumptions that the Dems foisted on them in their ponzi scheme planning.

And they should subtract the ten years of taxes being paid before the coverage starts.