As a public service

Funny how if I dare even question Obama's policies Im and "intolerant disrespectful RACIST", but liberals can come up with garbage like this, right from the get go. Stay classy, libs.

That is one of the reasons I ditched the Democratic party. Their hypocrisy is astounding.

Funny how if I dare even question Obama's policies Im and "intolerant disrespectful RACIST", but liberals can come up with garbage like this, right from the get go. Stay classy, libs.

don't you mean libtards

Not news, and anyways I was relieved to find out that Boehner is a drunk because I once saw him trying to talk about climate change on "This week" and I thought either he's mentally disabled or he's having a stroke live on TV, He was slurring and stammering and I remember he said " the green people say C....O...2 is a carcinogen, a poison, I mean it helps the plants for God's sake" so really I was relieved to find out that he was probably just still drunk from an all night party and not a moron.

don't you mean libtards

Not news, and anyways I was relieved to find out that Boehner is a drunk because I once saw him trying to talk about climate change on "This week" and I thought either he's mentally disabled or he's having a stroke live on TV, He was slurring and stammering and I remember he said " the green people say C....O...2 is a carcinogen, a poison, I mean it helps the plants for God's sake" so really I was relieved to find out that he was probably just still drunk from an all night party and not a moron.

Big difference between someone calling you a 'tard and writing a slanderous blog about someone.

By the way...youre still an idiot, even with a new name.

Nothing to get upset about. You don't see Boehner crying like a little girl over every little thing...

Do you also have the site to track when Nancy gets her next Botox injection?

I would start one that tracked when she read a bill before voting on it, but it would be a blank screen.

Edited by Gary M

Wow... The conservatives are in force hijacking the thread and protecting the good name of the "Weeper of the House." Hey, lets not be hypocritical here... It is their turn in power... Everything is fair game... Now they want people to stay classy? :lol:

"No quarter has been asked, no quarter shall be given."

Wow... The conservatives are in force hijacking the thread and protecting the good name of the "Weeper of the House."

Gee, reading your amazing insight, one would almost think the conservatives started this thread so they had something to hijack.

No. Wait. The most embarrassing of progressive hacks started this moronic thread that is SO ridiculously embarrasing that even former Democrats use it as an example as to just how embarrassing the Democratic party has become.

But please. Don't let me help you waste your time reading this. Surely you have to get back to work finding website graphics you can happily point to as the primary reason some 22-year-old douchebag murdered a 9-year-old child.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Republicans getting bent out of shape after nothing but bashing Obama and democrats for two years. Just priceless.

Wow... The conservatives are in force hijacking the thread and protecting the good name of the "Weeper of the House." Hey, lets not be hypocritical here... It is their turn in power... Everything is fair game... Now they want people to stay classy? :lol:

"No quarter has been asked, no quarter shall be given."

It is pretty funny.