Saturday Wild Card Pick 'em

/dev/null

Saturday Wild Card Pick 'em  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Jets @ Colts

2. 2. Saints @ Seahawks

• Saints
    • Seahawks

I don't see any reason why the Saints won't win this, even though they put Thomas & Ivory on IR. Seattle just isn't good enough, no matter where they play this game. Unless the weather turns iffy, the Saints should roll...Saints 31, Seahawks 14

As for the other game, the Jets scare me a bit in this one. The Colts have been playing pretty well lately, but I have a sneaky feeling the Jets could pull off the upset - provided Mark Sanchez doesn't poop his pants and turn the ball over 3-4 times. The Jets defense hasn't been stellar this year like everyone thought and I think Peyton Manning still has Rex Ryan's number...Colts 24, Jets 16

Edited by BuffaloWings

The only home team I like this weekend, is the Jets...they pay for their sins next weekend, in the second round...they will lose to whoever they end up playing...but they beat the Colts this weekend...Colts are not what they used to be...

Saints with weather being the only concern. Look for Reggie to play big against ol Pete.

Colts - it's personal and I'd take Peyton any day over Rex. Couple that with those DEs at home.

Last years superbowl teams take care of business.