We kicked NEs ass today

Rayzer32

Buffalo's D gave up a total of 17 yds today.

NEs D gave up a total of 478 yds today.

Seeing how the Patsie Trolls are always here talking about their futile wins and the fact that they are 12-1 and we suck, let's throw some back at them. We may not make the playoffs this year but, we kicked the ever loving crap out of NE in the defensive category today.

NEs D gave up a whopping 461 yds more than the Bills D did today. I'll take it for what it's worth. Their Lombardi's are all in the past and DO NOT matter for sh-- right now, so who cares.

And another stat, WM ran for over 100, Corey Dillon coundn't even muster up 90 yds at home, in a revenge game against his former team. Nice job CD.

Just keep looking at the positives is how I look at it. <_<

Why don't you all chill out and STFU and enjoy a positive and not always talk about the negatives. Who cares that they beat us twice, not an f-ing thing we can do about it now anyways.

You are all billsfanone!!!

And Luke McCown had a decent game against the Pats and we made him look like a high school QB today.

Why don't you all chill out and STFU and enjoy a positive and not always talk about the negatives.  Who cares that they beat us twice, not an f-ing thing we can do about it now anyways.   

You are all billsfanone!!!

And Luke McCown had a decent game against the Pats and we made him look like a high school QB today.

157551[/snapback]

No problem accepting the win. Big problem trying to find one little thing we did better than the Patriots, who won the division today and lost only one game.

What you're crowing about is like being the defensive guy who makes a sack and starts dancing despite the fact that his team is down by 30.

That's funny the last time I saw Buffalo on the same field as New England, they got their asses handed to them. And Magahee was an all star. How many yards did he rush for, 37?

157551[/snapback]

Yeah, you obviously watched the game.

14:46 1:02 Drive Start: CLE 31, 3 Plays, 0 Yards Punt

10:02 2:43 Drive Start: CLE 8, 5 Plays, 18 Yards Punt

07:13 0:19 Drive Start: NE 32, 1 Play, 5 Yards Interception

00:16 4:33 Drive Start: CLE 33, 9 Plays, 40 Yards Downs

06:54 1:14 Drive Start: CLE 23, 3 Plays, 3 Yards Punt

02:07 1:17 Drive Start: CLE 30, 11 Plays, 70 Yards Touchdown

00:01 0:01 Drive Start: CLE 48, 1 Plays, 0 Yards End of Half

15:00 1:33 Drive Start: CLE 39, 3 Plays, 2 Yards, Fumble

13:27 1:06 Drive Start: CLE 36, 3 Plays, 1 Yards Punt

07:28 0:13 Drive Start: CLE 20, 1 Plays, 12 Yards, Fumble

06:00 4:04 Drive Start: CLE 35, 8 Plays, 10 Yards, Downs

10:30 0:28 Drive Start: CLE 7, 2 Plays, 93 Yards, Touchdown

06:20 2:09 Drive Start: CLE 20, 4 Plays, 33 Yards, Interception

00:10 0:10 Drive Start: CLE 32, 1 Play, 5 Yards, End of Game

Really played OK there. <_<

Living in the land of All Patsies All The Time, I can vouch that McCown played like ass vs. the Pats last week. Underthrows, overthrows, off-to-the-side-throws, right-to-the-hands-of-the-opponent-throws.... He had one good pass that went for a TD b/c the Pats DBs either had a serious brainfart, or they were just pitying the guy. I don't call that "decent."

Buffalo's D gave up a total of 17 yds today.

NEs D gave up a total of 478 yds today.

Seeing how the Patsie Trolls are always here talking about their futile wins and the fact that they are 12-1 and we suck, let's throw some back at them.  We may not make the playoffs this year but, we kicked the ever loving crap out of NE in the defensive category today.

NEs D gave up a whopping 461 yds more than the Bills D did today.  I'll take it for what it's worth.  Their Lombardi's are all in the past and DO NOT matter for sh-- right now, so who cares. 

And another stat, WM ran for over 100, Corey Dillon coundn't even muster up 90 yds at home, in a revenge game against his former team.  Nice job CD. 

Just keep looking at the positives is how I look at it.  <_<

157500[/snapback]

I guess you gotta hang your hat on something. Where will you be standing along Buffalo's parade route for having better defensive statistics than the Pats in Week 14?

I think what Rayzer is trying to do is give us some confidence we can go toe-to-toe against the Pats. It seems to me the Bills really need that confidence. Not that any of us are actual players, but it's still a good post.

157806[/snapback]

Why? You guys arent going to be playing the Pats unless we somehow meet in the playoffs. I understand the sentiment and you guys SHOULD feel good about your team right now but the focus should be on a really good up and coming Cincinnati Bengals team who you must play in their house.

Why?  You guys arent going to be playing the Pats unless we somehow meet in the playoffs.    I understand the sentiment and you guys SHOULD feel good about your team right now but the focus should be on a really good up and coming Cincinnati Bengals team who you must play in their house.

157821[/snapback]

What does it matter what we focus on or don't focus on? We're fans, not players.