Microwaving soup is too hard

Just Jack

You'd laugh harder if you'd ever read the original "microwaving soup" thread...

...about 12 years ago already? I'm freakin' old.

Was that a hyperbills thread?

Nope. TBD v1.0. Pre-Rivals.

Ah, okay...sucks there is no access to it...I've laughed harder at some of the discussions on TBD than I have at just about anything else. If there is a message board/community with a better sense of humor (both intended and unintended humor), I would be surprised.

Ah, okay...sucks there is no access to it...I've laughed harder at some of the discussions on TBD than I have at just about anything else. If there is a message board/community with a better sense of humor (both intended and unintended humor), I would be surprised.

You would have LOVED the "one-legged spherical gecko/grunting chameleon" thread.

We couldn't even do that now...too many knuckleheads on this board would chime in, confusing their profound stupidity with true absurdist humor.

You would have LOVED the "one-legged spherical gecko/grunting chameleon" thread.

We couldn't even do that now...too many knuckleheads on this board would chime in, confusing their profound stupidity with true absurdist humor.

LOL! I hate to say it, but that's partly been a lot of the fun for me...folks like yourself, AD (where the fug is AD, anyway?), SDS, and others whose sense of humor functions on a higher plane than others, interacting with those who can't quite keep up or understand what's going on. I feel bad even saying that, but I can't help it. TBD train wrecks and self-implosions/melt downs have given me a tremendous amount of pleasure :blush:

LOL! I hate to say it, but that's partly been a lot of the fun for me...folks like yourself, AD (where the fug is AD, anyway?), SDS, and others whose sense of humor functions on a higher plane than others, interacting with those who can't quite keep up or understand what's going on. I feel bad even saying that, but I can't help it. TBD train wrecks and self-implosions/melt downs have given me a tremendous amount of pleasure :blush:

Calling someone a %#*%$# moron is high humor?

I've skated through many a Friday at work with the assistance of this place. I haven't been as active in the last 6 to 8 months. You're right, I've had many more el-oh-el moments on TBD than any email I've ever received.

Yeah, but it cools down too quickly unless you heat it in a half-sized package for twice as long...

I still do that. :blush:

One of the best ever...