Anybody see that jackass

Tux of Borg

Did anybody else see the jackass that threw his beer at McGahee?  When McGahee scored his 1st touchdown he jumped up into the stands.  Somebody on the right chucked his beer at McGahee and it landed about 2 people shy of hitting him.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: !@#$

157440[/snapback]

I think it was Ron Artest.

ELIMINATE HIM!!

Guest Max in Tampa
Did anybody else see the jackass that threw his beer at McGahee?  When McGahee scored his 1st touchdown he jumped up into the stands.  Somebody on the right chucked his beer at McGahee and it landed about 2 people shy of hitting him.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: !@#$

157440[/snapback]

Why do you think there were no Monday Night Games from Buffalo for about 15 years?.

Guest Max in Tampa
Actually it is because Ralph Wilson has voted against home night games as Buffalo is a small market team with many fans who commute to the games.

157531[/snapback]

Not. It was because of a snowball thrown from the stands that pretty much ended Chuck Foreman's career during a MNF game against Minnesota in 1979 in which the Bills lost 10-3. I was there, saw it go right through his cage a drill him in the eye right after he scored the winning TD. The decision was ABC's Roone Arledge's, not Ralph Wilsons

Not.  It was because of a snowball thrown from the stands that pretty much ended Chuck Foreman's career during a MNF game against Minnesota in 1979 in which the Bills lost 10-3.  I was there, saw it go right through his cage a drill him in the eye right after he scored the winning TD.  The decision was ABC's Roone Arledge's, not Ralph Wilsons

Bull..... That didn't stop MNF @Giants Stadium! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Not.  It was because of a snowball thrown from the stands that pretty much ended Chuck Foreman's career during a MNF game against Minnesota in 1979 in which the Bills lost 10-3.  I was there, saw it go right through his cage a drill him in the eye right after he scored the winning TD.  The decision was ABC's Roone Arledge's, not Ralph Wilsons

157543[/snapback]

Wrong year, and it wasn't Monday Night Football.

<_<

Wrong year, and it wasn't Monday Night Football.

<_<

157574[/snapback]

I guess having MNF games at Rich in the late '80's & early 90's throws water on that theory as well.

The reason there are no Monday & Sunday night games is that a large portion of the crowd travels more than an hour to get to the game.

Oct. 20, 1975

In a bizarre Monday night affair at Rich Stadium, the Bills were beaten by the New York Giants, 17-14, their first loss of the season. Fans acted atrociously in front of Frank Gifford, Howard Cosell and Alex Karras. One fan dangled high above the stadium on a cable that is used to support the net behind the goal posts, many were involved in numerous brawls and others took their clothes off and mugged for the national TV cameras.

Dec. 20, 1975

Vikings 35 Bills 13

Chuck Foreman's four TD's game him 22 for the season, but he didn't get a chance to tie Simpson's record because he came out of the game after being hit in the eye by a snowball in the third quarter.

Bud Grant: "Why don't you get Miami up here on a day like today? Our players were being subjected to a barrage of snowballs and nobody was doing anything about it. Buffalo has some of the best fans in the league, but there are a few who spoil it for everyone."

I guess having MNF games at Rich in the late '80's & early 90's throws water on that theory as well.

The reason there are no Monday & Sunday night games is that a large portion of the crowd travels more than an hour to get to the game.

157607[/snapback]

How awful. Having to sacrifice 1 or 2 days out of 365.

The Horror!!!!! <_<

157543[/snapback]

NOT? For one, you sound like a 15 year old kid. Secondly, please get your facts straight. That game was a Saturday game, in December, in 1975. I don't recall the exact date, but it was late December and definitely a Saturday. You must have been hit in the head with a snowball too if you were there, and your memory is 4 years off.