Not receiving my NFL game highlights on DTV Tivo

spidey

Have you specifically checked the "Showcases" section for the highlights? There's nothing today yet (obviously), but they should be there tomorrow morning.

Check your to-do list as well; if you're recording on both tuners late at night (2am I think?) you could miss the higlights; they're downloaded sometime at night (again, 2am I think) by tuning to a specific channel.

Let me know.

CW

Have you specifically checked the "Showcases" section for the highlights?  There's nothing today yet (obviously), but they should be there tomorrow morning.

Check your to-do list as well; if you're recording on both tuners late at night (2am I think?) you could miss the higlights; they're downloaded sometime at night (again, 2am I think) by tuning to a specific channel.

Let me know.

CW

157424[/snapback]

will try in AM to check showcases nothing there tonight except usual HBO etc stuff. Also nothing on to do list either.

Guest Max in Tampa
Looking for fezmid to help here havent seen my nfl highlights since Rams game.  Anyone else having issues?

157385[/snapback]

My TiVO sh-- the bed yesterday and I've already mailed it to a Sony Service Center for repair. It was $82.50 + shipping to fix whatever is wrong. I thinkthe harddrive bit the dust.

My TiVO sh-- the bed yesterday and I've already mailed it to a Sony Service Center for repair.  It was $82.50 + shipping to fix whatever is wrong.  I thinkthe harddrive bit the dust.

157535[/snapback]

Should've posted here first <_<

a) You can get a NEW one for only $50 from DirecTV...

B) You could buy a harddrive (160G for roughly $60, giving you 150 hours of recording) and put the OS on it yourself. You'd have it faster and it'd be better.

:unsure:

http://www.tivocommunity.com

CW