2011 opponents Home & Away *16 game season

Can't believe you guys are predicting right now?

I prefer to wait and see what we do in free agency and in the draft.

If we can get a pass rusher and some serious help against the run we will improve.

No arguement it's way too early. But with the opponents set and SOS for this year known, we can take a stab at itB-)

Look at it as this years team -with some improvement- playing next years teams as we know them today.

Agree w/ joesixpack: tough road schedule!

in san diego it feels like we always lose. i'll go anyway. however, id rather go to dallas and check out the new stadium.

I'm just hoping there is some time in between these two games so many of you can come to both!

Parteeeee.

:beer:

December in SD isn't perfect but compared to Buffalo I guess it could be considered tropical :)

I'm looking forward to seeing them in action and hope a lot of you can make it.

I've been to the last 3 games in San Diego and have had a blast every time. The San Diego Bills Backers know how to party and know how to organize a tailgate.

I was hoping the Bills would make it to Oakland this year, since it's closer to me, but I look forward to going to SD again.

I'm just hoping there is some time in between these two games so many of you can come to both!

Parteeeee.

:beer:

Are you going to make it to SD too aussiew? You know this game will be THE road trip for Bills fans in 2011.

Hope that San Diego game is in December - I could use a warm-weather Bills road trip around that time!

If it's in September it'll be a hot-weather Bills road trip. :devil: