Went to the game

1billsfan

I find it very funny how fans here are taking turns wallowing in misery from yesterday. I was there at the game and I'm here to tell you, this one totally had preseason atmosphere to it. The fans were not cheering at all during this one until the fourth quarter when it was more of a "go get 'em team" type thing of sending their team off to the playoffs.

There was no urgency of a real game, no intensity in the play on the field. It was a glorified practice game that both teams wanted to leave with happy and healthy. That's what I felt watching this game.

Feel concern for what happened against the Patriots, but do not feel concerned about what happened yesterday. The play on the field was as friendly as the weather was good…and it was good.

Happy #3 pick everybody!! We are FINALLY going to get a STUD DEFENSIVE PLAYER!!!!!

I find it very funny how fans here are taking turns wallowing in misery from yesterday. I was there at the game and I'm here to tell you, this one totally had preseason atmosphere to it. The fans were not cheering at all during this one until the fourth quarter when it was more of a "go get 'em team" type thing of sending their team off to the playoffs.

There was no urgency of a real game, no intensity in the play on the field. It was a glorified practice game that both teams wanted to leave with happy and healthy. That's what I felt watching this game.

Feel concern for what happened against the Patriots, but do not feel concerned about what happened yesterday. The play on the field was as friendly as the weather was good…and it was good.

Happy #3 pick everybody!! We are FINALLY going to get a STUD DEFENSIVE PLAYER!!!!!

You could see it was friendly to be sure. And the Jets players were yukking it up the entire second half on the sideline (and the Bills players were not, BTW). But do not kid yourself. Both teams wanted to win. It's just that the Jets did, while resting a bunch of their starters. But thank God it's over, and on to the draft!

You could see it was friendly to be sure. And the Jets players were yukking it up the entire second half on the sideline (and the Bills players were not, BTW). But do not kid yourself. Both teams wanted to win. It's just that the Jets did, while resting a bunch of their starters. But thank God it's over, and on to the draft!

C'mon man. Did you see what happened to Derek Anderson? No player is going to yuck it up when you're on the wrong side of a blown out. This was not a real game dude. Feeing any misery over this one is just plain stupid.

"Let's not get hurt," was the overall atmosphere. After the game there was an extended "love-in" between both teams.